Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Z2 This Weekend?

Started by darthrader, May 04, 2009, 09:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr1150

I'll be there Saturday, so I will see you all at the famous RFR......
Chow for know.
"You start the game of life with a full pot o' luck and an empty pot
o' experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you
empty the pot of luck."

Oneup

I might make it this Sunday
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

dr1150

Cobra 23,
When up in Seattle are you bring back the R-6 race bike with you.
"You start the game of life with a full pot o' luck and an empty pot
o' experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you
empty the pot of luck."

Yard Sale

Lots of crashes today. One was n10sive in turn 1, but somehow he walked away from it.

n10sive

nothing like a high speed high side :(

Just got home from the hospital. Couple broken ribs, some really major road rash on my shoulder. And some pretty good case of whiplash in my neck. All in all, I consider myself very lucky to have 'walked away' from it.

Not real happy with my leathers...somehow the zipper ripped open exposing my shoulder to the road. *ouch*

Going to be sore for awhile...and I now am the proud owner of a trashed SV *cry*

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

JENX!!!

Sorry about your crash man. GLAD you're OK!!!!, the bike can be fixed....., I too had a scare...,had a flat tire on T1  :o.....the bike didnt want to turn.,  like only one of the forks was working and making the front woble., lucky i didnt crash., SPL hooked me up wth some kickass tires and dropped my laptime to 3:02ish!!!! YEY!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to play again tomorrow.
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

n10sive

btw... I really want to thank those who helped Karin load the trailer.

Tahoe Rick...you were awesome today. Thanks a bunch for the help and the concern. Was really nice meeting you for the first time today...too bad I had to end it the way I did.

Also want to thank Tom (Weavefish), Eric and the Z2 staff. It's nice to know so many people are there to help when needed.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: n10sive on May 09, 2009, 09:58:35 PM
btw... I really want to thank those who helped Karin load the trailer.

Tahoe Rick...you were awesome today. Thanks a bunch for the help and the concern. Was really nice meeting you for the first time today...too bad I had to end it the way I did.

Also want to thank Tom (Weavefish), Eric and the Z2 staff. It's nice to know so many people are there to help when needed.

Alright Man no problems for the help It was my pleasured to meet you and Karin today ;) . Glad to help you guys this afternoon and to know you are okay and go to go again shortly :-\ . Let me know if you need more help. I'm so sorry about the crashed, :( sucks!! Hope to see you both soon. Take care yourself. :) Keep in touch...

Rick Bay (BRA)

JENX!!!
Congratulations again for your performance with the new set of tires!  8)

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: lhyx on May 06, 2009, 07:27:45 AM
present on Saturday! ;D

Felix
Glad to be in the track with you today Buddy!  :P

trent

Quote from: n10sive on May 09, 2009, 09:45:48 PM
nothing like a high speed high side :(

Just got home from the hospital. Couple broken ribs, some really major road rash on my shoulder. And some pretty good case of whiplash in my neck. All in all, I consider myself very lucky to have 'walked away' from it.

Not real happy with my leathers...somehow the zipper ripped open exposing my shoulder to the road. *ouch*

Going to be sore for awhile...and I now am the proud owner of a trashed SV *cry*

Hey Dale.. Glad to hear youre ok sorry bout the bike but it can be fixed but you cant be replaced.. We will pray for a speedy recovery..If there is anything I can help you guys with let me know. Im only here on the weekends but Im more than willing to lend a hand when Im here.
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

n10sive

thanks trent! So I need my yard mowed, house painted, hay moved and a few other things LOL *ouch ouch hurts when I laugh*

Rick Bay (BRA)

;D ;D It's funny Dale  ;D ;D

MotoPutz

Sorry to hear about your crash Dale. Glad your ok. Heal up, hope to see you out there soon.

Yard Sale

Ouch, I didn't know about the ribs.

Bike just looked like subframe and fairing stay, plus bodywork. Is the new helmet trash?

Many less crashes today and more laps.

I got hooked up with some instruction from Dan Sewell yesterday, I think only the second time I've availed myself of the opportunity for instruction at a trackday.

I milked my 600's rear tire to last the weekend then some last-minute suspension tuning killed it ungracefully. Got my forks fixed and maybe introduced a rear tire problem, oh well.