Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Z2 This Weekend?

Started by darthrader, May 04, 2009, 09:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darthrader

Are any of you going to be there this Sunday?

MotoPutz

Where you been Rader? Long time no see...

n10sive

Dandelion and I will be there Saturday
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Yard Sale

I'm in both days. One day (Saturday?) with 250 and 600, other day 600 only. Please don't run in to the back of me as I toodle along at 8K RPM breaking in the 250.

darthrader

Quote from: Putz on May 04, 2009, 11:10:18 AM
Where you been Rader? Long time no see...

I've been around, decided to take some classes at UNR this semester so its been busy.  Just bought some new leathers though, looking to break 'em in properly with a good day at the track.  You going to be there Luke? 

I'll be on the look out for a slow 250 ;)  Did you get rid of the TZ?

MotoPutz

Your thinking of Eric. I ride the F4i. I will be in Yerington this weekend shingling a roof.

darthrader

Quote from: Putz on May 04, 2009, 02:43:25 PM
Your thinking of Eric. I ride the F4i. I will be in Yerington this weekend shingling a roof.

I meant for that to be directed to Eric- I would have been more clear but I forgot his name.  Thanks for reminding me. 

Sounds like a gas... I guess its good that you are getting it done before the heat hits.  Hope to see ya out next time

Rick Bay (BRA)

I'll be there on Sunday.  ::)
I just switched for Saturday. So, now I’ll be there on Saturday.  :P :P :P :P
Rick

Yard Sale

Quote from: Putz on May 04, 2009, 02:43:25 PM
I will be in Yerington this weekend shingling a roof.

QuoteI'll be on the look out for a slow 250   Did you get rid of the TZ?
I'll be breaking in a new crank-up engine rebuild of the TZ250 so it will be slow for several laps.

weavefish

ill be there... not sure if im gonna ride due to... well thats a bit personal but ill be there
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

darthrader

QuoteI'll be breaking in a new crank-up engine rebuild of the TZ250 so it will be slow for several laps.

Nice, i'll be interested to see how it runs.

Looks like there will be a decent SSA presence  ;D

zipbyu

Does anyone want to take a sat of sun ride out there,  maybe take off around 10:00 and have lunch out there?

Team Gorgonzola

I's work for me...like every Saturday :'(
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

cobra23

I am driving to Seattle ... I do want you all to know that the Wig Wam is now open again.

Jerome ordered me to alert you all soon as it opened.

Mission complete.

lhyx

Lix