Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

RFR $ 100

Started by Team Gorgonzola, April 19, 2009, 06:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Ok boys and girls, April Sat 25th, Sun 26th and Mon 27th there will be $ 100 test and tune days. I am planning for Monday 27th (less traffic).
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

yzinger

oh great. Ill be there. Wait. NO BIKE...I hate my life...

cobra23

Thiking Saturday

Barring unforseen homeimprovement tasks ;D

NVKrawler

Can you pay at the door like all other T&T days?

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

reno240sx

I have a class monday afternoon at 2:30. I might have to try to head out for just the morning.

NVKrawler

Weather pending ill be there.

cobra23

johnzee

Sweet! I didnt know about this... thanks Alberto! I am in. What day is everyone going?

yzinger

ok so what day is everyone going? If I can get a rearset and clipon, and an engine bolt, I will be there

johnzee

dr1150

count me in for Sunday 
"You start the game of life with a full pot o' luck and an empty pot
o' experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you
empty the pot of luck."

cobra23

dr1150,

I am going up in the morning, I may get a few laps in, but gotta be home by noon......Mrs. Cobra23 "birthday weekend".

Hope to bring the new toolmaker (Kevin) FJR 1300. lol sound familiar??? Sportouring guy goes to track...then ?? Sportbike??? Trailer??? etc. etc...you gotta help me educate him!!

yzinger

I'm not going to be able to make it guys. Have fun without me. Take lots of pictures! We decided I could very possibly have a head injury further then wat was originally diagnosed so I have to go back and get more scans done. Apparently my head does not react well with sudden stops on the pavement.

cobra23

Hey Yzinger,

Good luck and Godspeed with that.

You take care!!