Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Pics are up

Started by yzinger, April 15, 2009, 06:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yzinger

From April 12. Just thought I would geive everyone a heads up

www.4theriders.com

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

com3

hey everyone!  pics ARE up...  and to be frank, i'm not very pleased with how they came out either... the guy that i sent up there normally does a really good job.. but this was the first time i'd sent him on a solo run and i think he mighta panicked a lil bit... 

anyhow, 5 people prepaid for a disk @ $30 each since he couldn't burn disks for you at the track right then...  thank you guys!  :)  and as a double-thanks, i'm offering you guys a free disk next time i see you for being awesome and supporting 4theriders.  :D 

for anyone who DOES want their photos from the RFR day on sunday.... only $20 and they're yours.

thanks a lot, fellas!  i'll be there personally to shoot you guys at the next go-around.  there aren't anymore conflicts with SSA days for the rest of the year.

again, thanks for your guys' support.  :)

yzinger

Thank you for sending someone, regardless of how they came out! and for a good laugh, check out the crash sequence of my buddy. enjoy  ;D
http://4theriders.com/viewpics.php?loc=/pics/trackdays/2009/04.12.09-rfr/KAWI_CRASH/

trent

Quote from: com3 on April 15, 2009, 06:33:50 PM
hey everyone!  pics ARE up...  and to be frank, i'm not very pleased with how they came out either... the guy that i sent up there normally does a really good job.. but this was the first time i'd sent him on a solo run and i think he mighta panicked a lil bit... 

anyhow, 5 people prepaid for a disk @ $30 each since he couldn't burn disks for you at the track right then...  thank you guys!  :)  and as a double-thanks, i'm offering you guys a free disk next time i see you for being awesome and supporting 4theriders.  :D 

for anyone who DOES want their photos from the RFR day on sunday.... only $20 and they're yours.

thanks a lot, fellas!  i'll be there personally to shoot you guys at the next go-around.  there aren't anymore conflicts with SSA days for the rest of the year.

again, thanks for your guys' support.  :)

So how do we get em for $20 Joe. Id like to get one of the coolio t-shirts you got there too.. Gotta show a little luv n support 4 the riders
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

com3

Quote from: trent on April 15, 2009, 09:17:50 PM
So how do we get em for $20 Joe. Id like to get one of the coolio t-shirts you got there too.. Gotta show a little luv n support 4 the riders

jsut buy em off the site like normal but edit the price to $20 instead of 50.  :)  thanks man!