Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Zoom Zoom RFR May 9-10

Started by Yard Sale, April 07, 2009, 04:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yard Sale

I think Z2 has a 30-day limit on their discount codes so you need to sign up now to save a few bucks.

JENX!!!

How do we get the codes?...their website says $160 per day....didnt they have $99 per day if u buy both saturday and sunday last year...?
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

trent

Quote from: JENX!!! on April 07, 2009, 06:08:19 PM
How do we get the codes?...their website says $160 per day....didnt they have $99 per day if u buy both saturday and sunday last year...?

+1

that was ptt that did 99 a day
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

D1NO

Z2 did $100 last year and you didn't have to sign up both days...

n10sive

all those prices were one time specials and not normal for every track day. The usual discount is like 10% with the codes they give us.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

JENX!!!

Just got an email from Z2., they said for the May TD....no $99 per day......SUCKS!!!, i might just do a test and tune day instead., and i wont have to worry about their no crash policy. ::)
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

trent

Anyone want to share the dicount code? At least let us know where we can find them? ::)
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

n10sive

don't even know if there are any for us this year. I have not heard any announcements yet.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Yard Sale

Team Gorgonzola

I believe last year was "Zoran".
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-