Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Lap Timers

Started by trent, October 28, 2008, 08:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

[/quote]the girlfriend is a take over payments deal only.
[/quote]

That's hilarious  :D :D :D :D
I have a wife and I understand you amico!!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

s4rgirl

For those of us girlfriends who are trying to ride, and be lap timers there really is not enought time for lap dances too.

Dragone

shucks, but then again too much of a good thing means just that.  Just be happy with what ya have.  My time was what?

Hog Honey

Lap times, Lap Dances, must we women do it all for you boys !!! My vote goes to weavefish as I think he may have found that winter job he wanted  :-* ! Where is the line forming, I want to be sure to send all the "younger" women your way!
Its about time someone did something for us women riders  ::) we need entertainment too  ;)
I think Justino would be a good candidate for that as well, I recall a dance from a movie he loves, that boy can move! (miss ya buddy)

Adiggity

Quote from: Hog Honey on November 04, 2008, 06:56:43 AM
Lap times, Lap Dances, must we women do it all for you boys !!! 
Not "all" but those are two that are a must! Sorry weavefish, your a good lookin dude but just not my type.....your missing a key component.  ;)

n10sive

Quote from: Adiggity on November 04, 2008, 12:56:06 PM
Sorry weavefish, your a good lookin dude but just not my type.....your missing a key component.  ;)

We can make Weavefish bigger, stronger, faster...we can make him your type even!  :D

Now...does the SSA have the funds for this?  :-\
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

OHHH YeaHHHH . I'll got to Home Depot and get an Axe. That should make him better looking and A-Diggity will the Key componet.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justin

Quote from: Adiggity on November 04, 2008, 12:56:06 PM
Quote from: Hog Honey on November 04, 2008, 06:56:43 AM
Lap times, Lap Dances, must we women do it all for you boys !!! 
Not "all" but those are two that are a must! Sorry weavefish, your a good lookin dude but just not my type.....your missing a key component.  ;)
It's not what he's missing that bothers me as much as the extra components he has.
Just like my Ikea bookshelf (extra parts post-assembly)

Adiggity

Quote from: Justino on November 05, 2008, 11:32:50 PM
It's not what he's missing that bothers me as much as the extra components he has.
Your right. I said it wrong earlier. Thanks for clarifying my point.

trent

Quote from: Adiggity on November 06, 2008, 08:21:47 AM
Quote from: Justino on November 05, 2008, 11:32:50 PM
Your right. I said it wrong earlier. Thanks for clarifying my point.

I think this is the only place that my thread that started out about "lap Timers" could end up about Weavefish's Extra parts or lack there of... LOL   ;D ;D :D
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

weavefish

i feel so special... all you thread jackers love me :)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Adiggity

Really?! Is it that obvious?? ?? ?? :-*

Resistor

Quote from: weavefish on November 01, 2008, 09:16:57 AM
Quote from: Hog Honey on November 01, 2008, 08:50:19 AM
Hell, lap dances, that's sure to get the attention of newbie's . Got my attention but I prefer lap dances from men thank you, anyone out there offering that ?  :D  I should stop now before I get myself in trouble, damn biker b#@$&es stirring things up again. Leave it to me to be a smart ass  ::) :o

Well i was looking for a second job over the winter  ;D

Don't stop after the winter!....continue with the dances at bike nights over the summer, it should attract more lady riders.
2005 GSXR-600

weavefish

Think we should raffle off dates with Adiggity aka the dude on the shirt. that will get the ladies out  8)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

jlavallee

Quote from: weavefish on November 06, 2008, 02:32:22 PM
Think we should raffle off dates with Adiggity aka the dude on the shirt. that will get the ladies out  8)

I'd ask Meghan first before you try that.