Main Menu

SSA Trackday season finale...

Started by D1NO, October 05, 2008, 08:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weavefish

Quote from: reno240sx on October 14, 2008, 09:45:55 PM
...And quit calling me a sandbagger!  ;D

what makes you think i was calling you that? guilty are ya? lol i had to man :) the way you swooped in! it was awesome!
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

weavefish

Quote from: D1NO on October 14, 2008, 08:46:38 PM
NIIICCCEEE vid... where was i during all this ;D

idk? must have just missed you...cause i dont think i got any video of you... u ride in B group?
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

reno240sx

Quote from: weavefish on October 14, 2008, 10:19:28 PM
what makes you think i was calling you that? guilty are ya? lol i had to man :) the way you swooped in! it was awesome!

Yeah I was waiting for Andrei to pass that guy. That's why I was taking kind of a weird line up the hoot'n holler I was going to pass him right after Andrei. Finally I said screw this and just passed both of them.

XIII

Quote from: reno240sx on October 14, 2008, 10:50:34 PM
Quote from: weavefish on October 14, 2008, 10:19:28 PM

Yeah I was waiting for Andrei to pass that guy. That's why I was taking kind of a weird line up the hoot'n holler I was going to pass him right after Andrei. Finally I said screw this and just passed both of them.

That was an even better pass on video man! It looked like I was going to follow you on the same line you took but...the guy took over it by the time I made up my mind.

Goals for next season:
1. Get in better shape! Looked way ragged by the end of the vid!
2. New tires (Good reviews on that tire you have Peter! Seems perfect!)
3. Get a little more aggressive on the passes...I didn't want to freak the guy out.

Alberto, that was me you passed near the hoot and holler. I was expecting to get passed at that point so it did not come as a surprise. You were good to go  ;)

trent

Sweeeet video. Cant wait to see more of them!!
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !