Main Menu

SSA Trackday season finale...

Started by D1NO, October 05, 2008, 08:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D1NO

And what a finale it was... great times, great friends and the weather cooperated besides what Jerome implied..  ;D I thought the parade lap was a success, good turnout = lots of interests. Thanks Alberto for leaving me out on the track  ::) ehem... GAS  :P.. Till Next time...

p.s. Thanks alot guys for helping me out with my truck problem.

A DRAGON

Dino. Thanks for all the laughs and helping put away registration You and that Lady of yours are just what this club respresents. Thanks.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Well I kept missing you at the start (still I could not catch you upon entering the racetrack about 30 second behind you) but next time you won't be so lucky ;D :o.
Great turn out and absolutely the best guys and girls came to play; from Alan and Beth to Johnny and the Tahoe crew, our fearless leader Jerome AKA Dragon; to our newly acquired "certified rocket man" Justin. Of course Luke and his much-better-looking half (I apologize for forgetting your name, you are just wonderful); all the younglins (blue van crew); Dino, Anja (same thing about been better looking) and crew; Andrei and the R6 gang; and everyone and all that made Sunday 5th the most successful, pleasant and (at least for me) the happiest track day of the season.
Thanks to all :)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

JENX!!!

+1 on all that!!!! thanks SSA for giving us our addiction fix!!!! ;D ;D ;D.......CANT WAIT TILL NEXT SEASON!!!!
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

MotoPutz

Don't stop riding, time to break out the dirt bikes! I know there are other dirt riders out there...

JENX!!!

I did some dirt riding on my R6n last TD.....does that count? ::)

yzinger

POSER 511

Quote from: JENX!!! on October 07, 2008, 06:59:05 PM
I did some dirt riding on my R6n last TD.....does that count? ::)
dude were you in the b group i got some video of somebody going through the dirt on the side of the track.

weavefish

yea he was in B. jenx likes to take lil trips once and awhile lol. please post your clip of it lol
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

POSER 511

Quote from: weavefish on October 07, 2008, 08:14:53 PM
yea he was in B. jenx likes to take lil trips once and awhile lol. please post your clip of it lol
iam working on the video now will try to get a link for it when posted.  ;D ;D

POSER 511

Quote from: POSER 511 on October 07, 2008, 08:20:28 PM
Quote from: weavefish on October 07, 2008, 08:14:53 PM
iam working on the video now will try to get a link for it when posted.  ;D ;D
here is the video 10-05-08 b group with a little off road
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D77npOiet4

weavefish

hahaha thats great... nice dust cloud syd ::)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

JENX!!!

That was a perfect example of target fixation.....I was looking at the cone and went straight for it......

XIII

Cid, Tom - did you guys edit those videos yet?

JENX!!!

Tom, get off your lazy bum and post those videos!!!! ::)

anyways....heres the video of my offroading skills.... ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEUKX3HrGAs