Main Menu

The Justin Update.

Started by Justin, September 21, 2008, 09:55:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

See the detailed VIR report on page 2

Well, I have yet to find a motorcycle association that meets regularly.  I did post on North Carolina Sportbike, though.  There website covers a large enough area that they have sub-sections divided by region.

The good news is my first east coast track day (altitude 565ft)...my first track day NOT at RFR (altitude 4350)

I'll be at Virginia International Raceway this Sunday the 28th which is 45 minutes north-east of me.
It is divided into four courses. Patriot, North, South, and FULL.  Patriot is a technical 1.1 mile loop which i'll try sunday.
Sundays tend to be "Patriot days" probably so they can have ferrari owners (more money) on a different courses at the same time.

I also just found out that there is another track being built 60 minutes south-west of me.
http://www.racehighrock.com/track.aspx

It's a fancy "track resort" like VIR is.
Now I won't have to drive 3 hours to Carolina Motorsport Park for a second option.

(I am pretty excited, but all in all, I'd rather be riding with you guys on October 5th.)

I have been hired at a hospital here, and will start work October 13th. (tires-tires-tires)

MnMTriumph

Glad the move went well. Hope you have a good time out there. Congrats on the job too. 

A DRAGON

Yeah my brotherah. Happy to hear everthing is going well. We miss you
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Resistor

Thanks for the update.  Glad to see that you didn't have a problem with finding a job.
2005 GSXR-600

Adiggity

VIR? Cool man. Let us know how you like it. Thanks for the update.

weavefish

Yea man.... im sure we are all jealous of you...VIR sounds fun. glad things are going well im sure if you couldnt find a job you could just go back to stripping like you did in LA :) cargo nets crack me up to this date lol
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Johnny

Happy to hear everything is going good :) on the other side of the country.  Take care bro, Johnny
Pic of Justin & his machine:

A DRAGON

Yeah Justino I heard they have plenty of Cargo nets in NC.  Post some pics of you at VIR my brotherahhhhhhhh
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

MotoPutz

We miss you already bro!!!

D1NO

Glad to hear from you... Take care of yourself over there!!

reno240sx

Good to hear from you Justin. Let us know how VIR is.

trent

Glad to hear things are working out for you Justino..... Be safe at the track and ENJOY!!!
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Lisa

We missed you so much this weekend.  It just wasn't quite the same without your "campfire" stories.  I tried to uphold your honor.  Came close but a little shy on the delivery ;) 

I hope those peoples out there know what we gave up...

"The purpose of life is to Live it, to Taste experience to the utmost, to Reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer Experience" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

bfitforriding

Hey Justin -
Glad to hear things are looking up for you there.  Sure miss you here, though.  It's a bit tough to listen to Jerome on the mike and not hear your fun stories.  You know, he tends to just talk and talk :).  Happy to hear about the job, although I didn't doubt you would find something quick.  You're in a good profession and good at it.
Keep it touch.
Beth

A DRAGON

DAmmmmmmmm Justino!!!!!!!!! I'm compared to you? F%@&  that
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750