Main Menu

SSA Sunday Ride: Weekly Ride schedule: September 21st Antelope Lake

Started by oldBolt, September 17, 2008, 05:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldBolt

This is the second to last scheduled ride of the year and the weather looks perfect for a ride, the wind, water and beer-a-can-a's shouldn't be a issue. ;D

Map/Route? (Lake Almanor looked like it almost gets you there)

Same old question(s)/statement(s): any takers/riders going to go?
"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Justin

Beware of Plumas County, specifically Quincy.  Lots and lots of LEO who are on a campain to reduce motorcycle speed.  If anyone tells me they got a ticket for 2mph over the limit, I know where they were riding.

trent

Im not going to make this one or the next one. DAMMITTTT!!! I have to go to Sac this weekend and moving the next. I was really looking forward to the Yosemite ride too.
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Resistor

I should be there. This late summer early fall weather is the best!
2005 GSXR-600

Johnny

What time and where?  Starbucks in Reno 930?  My cousin and i might join you guys since I can't afford to go the track this weekend.   

Resistor

2005 GSXR-600

Resistor

Great ride yesterday.  There were a total of 7 bikes.  Not bad for the end of the season.  Nice to meet you Elder and Laura.  It's just about time to pull out my WindStop liner.
2005 GSXR-600

Johnny

Although, I wanted to be on the track that day I had a good time riding on the streets once again :)  It was a bit colder than I thought it was going to be but it was still good ride.

oldBolt

"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Resistor

2005 GSXR-600

A DRAGON

Dam I missed a street ride with Johnny from the lake. Next year we have to coordinate some of these rides so I can still make them. I'm headed to Monterey this weekend for the last race of the AMA. See you on Oct. 5th.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750