Main Menu

BMW Bill in Hospitol

Started by HossZX14, September 14, 2008, 02:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HossZX14

Bill Wine the guy on the tricked out BMW 1200 R you have seen at bike night is in the hospitol. He had a bad heart valve replaced last week and was doing well until a couple of blood clots showed up and the doc;s had to crack his chest again to remove them, which they did and he appears to have weathered the second surgery well. I will be passing around a get well card on tuesday for all to sign if you want to. I  watched the Indy Moto GP with him in the hospitol and he looks a 100% better than he did before the second surgery.
Yes I am a madass

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

trent

I wish him well and he will be in our prayers.....
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Justin

That's the nice guy with the flames on the BMW.  I met him my last bike night...  He's in my thoughts for sure

Team Gorgonzola

Bill, I hope to see you soon, back riding that German monster of yours.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

nv919

A DRAGON

Watched the MotoGP with him in the hospital? That's a good friend. Thanks for doing that for him. I'll be looking forward to that card on Tuesday.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

lhyx

Lix

Resistor

Good to see that he's doing a lot better after the 2nd surgery.  Heal up quick.
2005 GSXR-600

HossZX14

After a total of 4 surgeries Bill has made it home today. Happy to be out of the hospitol and getting better very slowly. Send him your prayer will ya guys? He needs them....Hoss
Yes I am a madass

Johnny

Get well Bill and you are in my prayers.  I wish you a speedy recovery.

JetdocX

XIII