Main Menu

Test and Tune Friday September 12 NEW

Started by Team Gorgonzola, September 11, 2008, 10:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Well I was convinced there was a T and T on tomorrow (Friday) at RFR but after calling to confirm they said it was not scheduled. Then Danny said I'll open it up for you. So there are three of us going (Me Giuseppe and Tim with his wife from Montana) and If anybody else is free, join us, we'll have a blast and 1/2 day is usually until 2:00PM for $ 110.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

JENX!!!

O man!!!!! IM in ;D....what time you guys gonna be there?
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

weavefish

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

reno240sx

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on September 11, 2008, 10:01:14 AM
Well I was convinced there was a T and T on tomorrow (Friday) at RFR but after calling to confirm they said it was not scheduled. Then Danny said I'll open it up for you. So there are three of us going (Me Giuseppe and Tim with his wife from Montana) and If anybody else is free, join us, we'll have a blast and 1/2 day is usually until 2:00PM for $ 110.

Damn! I just agreed to work on a group project tomorrow.   

Team Gorgonzola

Leaving Reno around 7:45AM. See ya'll there.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: reno240sx on September 11, 2008, 12:43:45 PM

Damn! I just agreed to work on a group project tomorrow.   
[/quote]

Tell them that you are needed somewere else for an even more important project ;D
-Hunter S. Thompson-

JENX!!!

XIII

Hey, I was 60% sure I was gonna at lease show up for a half day tomorrow...I was looking forward to a half day but...Kim is headed out to visit her parents tomorrow. I need to wake up early and drop her off along with her bro...so...count me out I guess....October 5th it is. :-\ :'(

jlavallee

Sorry guys but I just bought a house so the bike project is on hold for now. Maybe in a few weeks? Soon they'll be having test n tune days on weekends again!

JENX!!!

Ther were only 6 bikes and 1 corvette Z06 on the track all day!!!!.....no corner workers, no tech inspection, no stress and lots and lots of fun but it was kinda boring riding alone.....I need to get faster so i can keep up with those ducatis. ;D.

reno240sx

I am so jealous! I am counting down the days until October 5th.

weavefish

Quote from: reno240sx on September 12, 2008, 07:36:43 PM

I hear you on that one Brotha
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

trent

Quote from: reno240sx on September 12, 2008, 07:36:43 PM

+1 on that. Its been over a month and Im jonsing for some track time....
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Tahoebrian5

Hey Jim, I just saw the post. So glad you are alright! What a bummer. On the bright side, now that you got that out of the way, the odds are stacked in your favor! Hope to ride with you soon, B
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

weavefish

Next weekend is a Keigwens weekend i believe and zoom zoom has a weekend in oct also...gotta get that track time in :)