Main Menu

Has it really been a year already

Started by bionicgreen, September 03, 2008, 01:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bionicgreen

Hello all the fine riders and people of the SSA. This is Nate sending warm tidings to everyone in the group. I will have to admit that I am loving school still and learning a ton every day. It is my hope to be able to work on any bike and be the best that I can be. Heck I am even learning a bit about ducks here at school. That means good news for you Alberto.

Anyways I am posting this because my 1 year anniversry since I got into my accident has happened. It is hard for me to think that it has already been a year since that life changing sunday ride. I post this because I have a great deal of love for everyone in the SSA and know that no one could ask for a better group of people to know. This group will always have a special place in my heart, mind, and shop. Hopefully I will own my own shop someday. Just know that you people are great and keep up the wonderful encouragement of the new riders.

I am also hoping to do my first track day close to the end of September or maybe Oct. I will have to see what the funds are like. Anyways take care fine people and remember to keep the shineny side up and the sticky rubber side down. It would also behoove everyone to stay between the ditches too.

Peace from Nate doggie   ;D 8)

Adiggity

Glad your enjoying school Nate. Thanks for the update.  :)

A DRAGON

NATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So nice to hear from you. Happy to hear all is well. The site is much busier now so it's nice to hear from you. Keep up the work and it will pay off in the end. I really apprecitate the nice words about the club. Just remember we are just a product of the people we come into contact with. Have fun and keep posting.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

bionicgreen

Trust me Jerome I know that school will pay off. I will also try to post some more and I can understand that the site is buisy as ever. If it works out that I might come back to Reno after school then know that the club will have a certified mechanic to take care of the bikes in the group. Also I wanted to ask your opinion on a bike that I want to get. What do you think of the triumph daytona 675. I am also wanting to put together a good tool set for the work that I will do and to have a few bikes at my disposal would be great too. Take care and know that I am jelous of everyone up there for having the twisty and senic roads so close. It is pretty flat here and I am yearning to run up some of the rides that I went on with the group. Take care and have a ball.

Team Gorgonzola

Nathan, are you practicing? Is there a dojo for you to frequent?
Ciao, Alberto
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Nathan. Any bike you get now days are pretty good. They just don't comewith a brain. You must provide that.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750