Main Menu

Doomtown party (very cool)

Started by Team Gorgonzola, August 29, 2008, 08:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Bomb Squad Scooter Club presents Doomtown III. Show and shine Sat 2:00- 5:00PM at La Vecchia Ristorante. Come and watch the crazy scooter boys do the gymkhana (obstacle course), DJ, vendors and other bike/scooter related activies.

Sat night 9:00PM until it's over at Tuttoferro shop 2329 Dickerson rd, Reunion show of the  Reno Original Ska Band the MUDSHARKS.  5 kegs from Silver Peak, Cookin' on the spit with all the  pork, turkey and sausage.
I will ride there after work, around 9:30. If anybody wants to go we could hook up and ride there together. I was there last year and I had a blast. Entry is $ 20 all you can drink and eat.
Food to be ready by 9:00PM, in time for dinner :D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

I spoke to the Bomb squad President and SSA member will get in for $ 15, just say you are from SSA.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

MotoPutz

I might be in, I love ska. And good eats.

JetdocX

The scooter burnout competition was a sight to behold. ;D 

The gymkhana was entertaining as well.

And any of you who didn't show missed the Vincent (Black Knight?) that showed up to look at scooters.  Very cool.  Thanks to whomever brought that beauty by. ;D

MotoPutz

I had a great time there, good eats, good music.

Team Gorgonzola

Party was great, I got to see people I have not seen in ages. Time's flying :(
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750