Main Menu

Visiting Reno Area

Started by Dirtypaws, August 27, 2008, 06:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buell12r

yea, that sucks
you gonna be at, mud vollyball, I hear that is interesting.

MotoPutz

Quote from: Dirtypaws on August 28, 2008, 05:44:28 PM
Okay, so I fail...I managed to kill the muscles along the left of my neck and shoulder at work. Was supposed to leave today, but I've wimped out and sought a rental car instead. Wont even get it until tomorrow. Not exactly what I had in mind for the weekend. No twisties for me  :'(  Fallon has a bar right?

That really really sucks, well you can come to Reno for the rib cook off    :) 

The water park could be interesting too...

D1NO

Quote from: weavefish on August 28, 2008, 04:47:17 PM
well gollie alan, theer be a big ole hole in da road and da water truk done fell in it!!!! strangest thing eva. so wees all go'n swim'n should be a hoot

lol...

Dirtypaws

Lost count of how many bikes I saw on the way up here, missin my own already. Only sportbike I saw was a piano in Tonopah. Now that I think of it, Ive never seen anything remotely close to a sportbike in Fallon  >.>

JENX!!!

there are ALOT of sportbikes here in fallon..., problem is that there are no roads to go play on :'(.....truck route in virginia city is the closest....but if you hang out on main street long enough...youl see a few go by., I live by KFC and hear them screaming by a lot.
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Dirtypaws

Yea, been down main once or twice and saw somethin...I think an older purple kawi.

weavefish

my sportbike spends more time in my livingroom than the streets of fallabama  ;D
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Dirtypaws

Quote from: weavefish on September 01, 2008, 12:42:11 AM
my sportbike spends more time in my livingroom than the streets of fallabama  ;D

Nice, quality parking ftw! I saw both a yellow and a silver SV as I scrambled my way out of the yellow tape parade mess, but only cruisers and touring all the way home of course.