Main Menu

Visiting Reno Area

Started by Dirtypaws, August 27, 2008, 06:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirtypaws

Heyas, my name is Emily. Riding up from Vegas to the Renoish area to say hi to family again, and I was hoping to maybe connect with some other riders this time. I looked at the maps, and it looks like you guys have plenty of places to play.
I'll be on a full fairing SV650s. I'm not entirely slow and retarded, but I dont exactly drag knee either. If anyone is game to meet up before a ride...lemme know, as I'm not too familiar with the area. I'll be staying in the ever lovely Fallon for the weekend (fri-mon).

weavefish

hey emily! i live in fallon along with a few other members(some dont ride street anymore...cough cough andy) some are going to miller this weekend but there will be plenty of people to go play... hit JENX!!! up he is in fallon also... and wont be doing anything this weekend.
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

MotoPutz

I'm down to ride if I can, make sure you all post up times, head this way. Heck, I will even meet up with you all in Silver Springs if I have to.

yzinger

ya for sure. put me down for 1. lol just say the word!

Timex

I'm in.  I'll be in town all weekend. 

Dandelion

Yeah I'm down.  Where we going?

Dirtypaws

Cool beans. I kinda figured after I got up there I might be more than bored. At least Fallon has a starbucks now ;O

weavefish

Its Chocotacos b-day on sunday. him and jenx and a few other people from fallon are going to the water park sunday.
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

weavefish

well gollie alan, theer be a big ole hole in da road and da water truk done fell in it!!!! strangest thing eva. so wees all go'n swim'n should be a hoot

MotoPutz

There's a water park in Fallon?   Really?

MotoPutz

So was the plan to ride Saturday? Monday? Sunday? Where to? Can I tag along, I'm offly slow.

lhyx

Quote from: Dirtypaws on August 27, 2008, 06:40:09 PM
Heyas, my name is Emily. Riding up from Vegas to the Renoish area to say hi to family again, and I was hoping to maybe connect with some other riders this time. I looked at the maps, and it looks like you guys have plenty of places to play.
I'll be on a full fairing SV650s. I'm not entirely slow and retarded, but I dont exactly drag knee either. If anyone is game to meet up before a ride...lemme know, as I'm not too familiar with the area. I'll be staying in the ever lovely Fallon for the weekend (fri-mon).

Just let us know ahead of time.....If there's no work.. i'm down for it!
Lix

yzinger

ya so emily you say when and where. and there will be a few to show up from the looks of it ;-)

Dirtypaws

Okay, so I fail...I managed to kill the muscles along the left of my neck and shoulder at work. Was supposed to leave today, but I've wimped out and sought a rental car instead. Wont even get it until tomorrow. Not exactly what I had in mind for the weekend. No twisties for me  :'(  Fallon has a bar right?

weavefish

Quote from: Putz on August 28, 2008, 05:27:10 PM
So was the plan to ride Saturday? Monday? Sunday? Where to? Can I tag along, I'm offly slow.

Jenx and chocotaco and a few others folks are going to the water park in sparks