Main Menu

Goodbye Everyone!

Started by Justin, August 23, 2008, 11:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

My planned departure for the east coast is September 3rd.  This might be my last Tuesday bike night.
I love the group of people I have met and ridden with.

By far, the hardest part of leaving the area is saying goodbye to the Sierra Sportbike Association.
That said, I plan on taking you along.  The fellowship of our group,  the way I was welcomed, and the way we've welcome others after me. . . That's the point of the whole thing. That's what I'll hold on to.
Thank You so much.

Justino

XIII

Quote from: Justino on August 23, 2008, 11:55:00 PM
My planned departure for the east coast is September 3rd.  This might be my last Tuesday bike night.
I love the group of people I have met and ridden with.

By far, the hardest part of leaving the area is saying goodbye to the Sierra Sportbike Association.
That said, I plan on taking you along.  The fellowship of our group,  the way I was welcomed, and the way we've welcome others after me. . . That's the point of the whole thing. That's what I'll hold on to.
Thank You so much.

Justino

...dude, I barely know you but this is the first time I've heard of a formal departure from the new SSA. Sorry to see you go man. Make sure to bring a good camera next bike night so you can take lots of pics! I am gonna anticipate a very sad night for the SSA come this Tuesday...remember, lots and lots of pics! Especially an epic group pic.

I'm sure this group will grow and become strong and you will always be a member (I'm sure that you'll keep posting here anyway ;D)

JENX!!!

DONT GO JUSTINO!!!!! :'(
You make SSA bike nites sooooo fun!!!, WE WILL MISS YOU MAN!!!!
GOOD LUCK !!!, hope everything works out for you., and I hope that the is a race track close to where your gonna be.....
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

trent

Hey Justino......

Im another that barely got to know you but still it was great to have met you. I wish you all the luck in the world in whatever comes your way.

See ya on the board..

Trent
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

n10sive

NOOOO!!!!  :'( Your giving up life in the beautiful sierras for NYC again???  ???

It is going to be sad to see you go Justino. You have made being a member of the SSA very fun, and I for one appreciate all that you have done for the club both on and off the track. You will be sorely missed :(

Good luck with whatever your doing and wherever your going, and keep posting here!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

2wcp

Good luck on your move. You will be missed, now we'll have to listen to Jerome jabber on all night long.  ;D
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

D1NO

WHAT!!! No more pink shirt ;) ;) ;)... Haaa.. At least we'll still have the memories ;D lol

On a serious note, it was very nice to have meet you and good luck on your move... C YA Tuesday...

weavefish

Hey Buddy!!!
I will miss ya more than most!!! and even with all the sadness of you leaving i know why you are and its a great thing :) wish you the best in everything you do!!!! and even though the post is a goodbye im sure you'll keep postin....or do they not have internet in which ever back wood redneck ass state your moving too???? remember only go rafting in large groups lol peace brotha
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Team Gorgonzola

It's allright my friend. I watched you go from a squidly sport/touring rider to a fast "A" group ridin'...both knees draggin'...constant message board posting....Jerome's balls busting.....giant pastabowl eating...La Vecchia bike night entertaining....late Sunday nite after-the-races hanging.... ;D and an oustanding member of our club. I enjoy every minute of it and I will be here (as usual sweating over the stove) if you ever need me. Go find your own racetrack and keep in touch :) We got your back :D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

reno240sx

Justin, I have only had the pleasure of knowing you for a couple months but it has really been a pleasure. Thank you so much for helping me on the track, your encouragement and tips have helped me progress quickly. You gave me a warm welcome into the club and made me feel like I belong here. Good luck on your move. I will miss you and your crazy antics at bike night.

Resistor

Thanks for everything you've done with the club to help make SSA what it is today.  It has been a pleasure it has been a pleaure riding, skiing, hanging out, etc. with you.  I sincerely wish you the best as you embark on the next chapter of your life.  Keep in touch bro.  Maybe I'll do a ride to the east coast one time...
2005 GSXR-600

Johnny

I'm really bad with good byes.  :) I remember 1st riding with you and Lisa (track instructor) on the street to Monitor Pass.  Last time I rode with you was at the track.  You are an asset to this club and will be missed (minus the pink tank top).  Like always, I wish you best of luck.  Keep in touch bro.  Johnny

nv919

Good luck Justino. It was nice meeting you a few bike nights ago. Have fun on the wrong coast, I mean the east coast ;D

Justin
TSA Custom Car & Truck

Timegrommet

I hope you get this when you land in you your new local.
  I will miss you tremendous personality, you should have been in stand up bro. away.... thank you so much for your help on the first track day this year. If you ever come back for a visit you have a place to stay. good luck to you Justin you will be missed. 

Adiggity

Wow Justin. Just saw this. I'm glad I had the chance to meet you. Your good people for sure. Give em hell in NYC brother. Don't turn into a jerk like most of the locals there, m,kay.  ;D