Super Cycle Weekend in Fernley

Started by A DRAGON, August 20, 2008, 11:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

Pit C for Eric and others racing on Sunday...we can hold their spot

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

weavefish

front side right? me and jenx should be getting there by 630 ish
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

n10sive

Quote from: weavefish on August 21, 2008, 07:34:35 PM
front side right? me and jenx should be getting there by 630 ish

closet to the pit wall. cya there

zipbyu

Quote from: weavefish on August 21, 2008, 12:06:56 PM
backside might be best....

Just because Oneup lives in Cal. doesn't mean he is like that....... Does it?

weavefish

Quote from: zipbyu on August 21, 2008, 08:29:09 PM
Quote from: weavefish on August 21, 2008, 12:06:56 PM
backside might be best....

Just because Oneup lives in Cal. doesn't mean he is like that....... Does it?

only 2 things come from Texas, steers and queers.... only 2 things come from California, Fruits and Nuts
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

n10sive

Quote from: weavefish on August 21, 2008, 08:53:11 PM
.... only 2 things come from California, Fruits and Nuts

and when you remove those, all you have left are the flakes  ;)

A DRAGON

I might be there on Friday for the drag races around 8 or 9 .  My friend is bringing his Duramax again. Not for sure yet.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

Just got home and what a FUN day! Was really fun running on the track with these little USGPRU kids on their two smokes! MAN! It is really humbling to get STUFFED by an 11 year old! LOL There were kids in the A group just tearing the place up...passing two abreast into turn one in traffic, making 600CC bikes look like mini-bikes....whew! Was fun to watch these guys. Little suckers are pretty rough on their passes too....throwing elbows and riding over curbing...they have ZERO FEAR! The US is going to be well represented in a few years. A few of the faster teenagers are going AMA(?) next year. Of course, the kids will be riding for a $20,000 purse this weekend.

5 crashes in the bowl today...was very odd. Motards were racing on the north end of the track so was really neat to see the pits filled END to END with all kinds of machinery.

All the SSA members got pitted up together: me and Dandelion, Weavefish, Jenx!!!, Reno240sx, StrokeYardsale, ScottinExcile, CBRDave..and dmh2000 came by to say hi.

Saw Justin today too. He is still trying to recover from that nasty crash in OSB AFM Rnd 5. His head is still ringing :( It was good to at least see him out and about today.

reno240sx

It was nice meeting you and dandelion. I had a lot of fun too. Every session I would be feeling good and suddenly 3 kids on 125s would go flying past me. Two turns later they would be gone.

I lowsided again. There is something about ZoomZoom that is bad luck for me. This time I picked my bike up checked for damage and rode back to the pits. No one said anything to me so I kept riding the rest of the day.  ;D

n10sive

Quote from: reno240sx on August 23, 2008, 08:59:41 AM
It was nice meeting you and dandelion. I had a lot of fun too. Every session I would be feeling good and suddenly 3 kids on 125s would go flying past me. Two turns later they would be gone.

I lowsided again. There is something about ZoomZoom that is bad luck for me. This time I picked my bike up checked for damage and rode back to the pits. No one said anything to me so I kept riding the rest of the day.  ;D

It was nice meeting you too! Sorry about your lowside :( Glad there wasn't much damage.

reno240sx

Joe was able to get a good sequence of me sliding next to the bike.
Here is right before:

And after:

JENX!!!

atleast you got back up riding again ;D ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

D1NO

glad ur ok... at least you didnt get benched the rest of the day ;D

weavefish

Quote from: D1NO on August 24, 2008, 07:39:29 PM
glad ur ok... at least you didnt get benched the rest of the day ;D

lol he took my advice.... picked his bike up and went and layed low in the pits ;D

A DRAGON

Good Job Pete. Glad to see you kept riding. I hope the damage was minimal. You did learn something from your last track day. ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750