Main Menu

Super Cycle Weekend in Fernley

Started by A DRAGON, August 20, 2008, 11:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

I plan on being there on Saturday after 12:00. Check it out for a few hours then I have my fantasy football draft Saturday night. Let's all show up and show our support for the RFR weekend.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

rrgurl

Well I plan on being there Sunday. I'll take some photos and write a story.
I look forward to meeting several of you out there.
What can I say...I'm just a silly girl on a not so silly bike.

n10sive

anyone doing the trackday friday? Me and Dandelion will be there. I know Eric will be...anyone else?
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

weavefish

ill be there all weekend  :o me and Jenx!!!! are doing the trackday tomorrow 8)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

MotoPutz

I have to leave friday night to go to Santa Maria for an engagement party at the in-laws.  I would have loved to be there...   :(

reno240sx

Quote from: n10sive on August 21, 2008, 08:20:54 AM
anyone doing the trackday friday? Me and Dandelion will be there. I know Eric will be...anyone else?

I will be there.  ;D

weavefish

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

n10sive

Oneup, Weavefish, me, 2stroke and alan have all pitted on the back row across from the scoring house.

Jerome and others like the south section across from the hot lap entry facing the track. This might not be a bad spot this time since they are running the race config and nobody will be passing the scoring station. Everyone want to try and meet up at the south location across from the pits then?

Oneup

I will be there around noon on Sunday.  I think at that time I will be looking for any parking spot available.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

weavefish

n10sive

Quote from: scotinexcile on August 21, 2008, 12:13:48 PM
Save me a spot I wont get there until after 9am got a couple of clients who I just cant cancel on >:(

yells "will do" from down the hall  :D

Yard Sale

I'm looking for a spot near the hot pit. We'll have to set up our endurance pit there and it will be nice to be close.

weavefish

Quote from: Yard Sale on August 21, 2008, 01:22:30 PM
I'm looking for a spot near the hot pit. We'll have to set up our endurance pit there and it will be nice to be close.

maybe we should just set up around you Eric.

Yard Sale

Maybe it would be a miracle if I got there by 7:30.

weavefish