Main Menu

Hayden goes DUCATI!!!!

Started by n10sive, August 19, 2008, 08:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XIII

His style is the reason I think it is a good move. He likes to have more power. The Ducati has that. He has been complaining ever since they went to the 800's about not having enough power. That is why he went to the pneumatic valved engine before Pedrosa did, because it made more power. And when he did he started getting better results.......if he didn't run out of gas he would've had a podium on his first race with it. Laguna he was screwed with that tire situation and now he broke his heel doing X Games so he didn't race the last race. But I bet he would've been in the top 5 for sure. It's all just speculation, but like I said, we will have to wait and see.

you just included your post in the quote. I was like...hmm...did I miss a post or something?  :D Anyway, back on topic. He clearly has a better bike with the pneumatic honda...seemed like a good bike for him already. Melandri probably thought the same thing until he started doing laps on it...Elias is looking like he has his setup dialed in though...Did you see that 12th to 2nd run?! Amazing.

Team Gorgonzola

DUCATIDUCATIDUCATI. We take all comers and we make them world champions :D :D :D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Adiggity

Quote from: KazeXIII on August 21, 2008, 04:21:28 PM
Elias is looking like he has his setup dialed in though...Did you see that 12th to 2nd run?! Amazing.

Yep, that was an awesome ride for him. Nice to see some different players up there.

XIII

Quote from: Adiggity on August 22, 2008, 03:37:55 PM
Quote from: KazeXIII on August 21, 2008, 04:21:28 PM
Elias is looking like he has his setup dialed in though...Did you see that 12th to 2nd run?! Amazing.

Yep, that was an awesome ride for him. Nice to see some different players up there.

I wonder what he could have done if he got a good position and good start?

zipbyu

Go Hayden, faster bike for the faster rider.  He does have a  2006 champion to defend.  Wait???????????????F that Haden kicks ass!