Main Menu

Thanks Jerome

Started by Green Hornet, August 17, 2008, 07:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Hornet

Just wanted to say thanks for the nice day, hadn't been on some of those roads before and I really enjoyed them. I have some decent camera footage so I'm going to edit it and post it on you tube. Two ways to find it   "SSA Bike Club Sanora Pass" or "pwcracer22"   that will get you all the videos that I've ever posted including this one. Some interesting some boring but if you want to check them out thats how. There is one of some good helmet cam footage of a jet ski race of mine you might enjoy, it's titled Banicia Race Chad. Thanks again for the hospitality, can't wait for next time, C.

Justin

I had fun today also.  This is a pretty club we're a part of. 
We went 300 miles and I finally saw Sonora Pass.  It was pretty spectacular.

Great to see Russell out there, and I was able to meet and ride with Al (Yamaha r6s) Trent (R1) Chad (ZX6r) and Brad (Speed Triple) and of course 'The Dragon.'  We were all different experience levels and we ALL had FUN and we all stayed safe.  Pretty sweet day.  The hail definitely sucked, but it didn't last too long!
See ya out there.

nvgixxer

Good to hear that you guys had a great ride, except for the rain/hail, eh?
Seven of us met at the north Starbucks and did the Wentworth Springs/ Ice house ride today. I was thinking of you guys as I looked south when we hit Tahoe via Hwy 50 on the return trip...........looked like a solid wall of black down that way.
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

A DRAGON

All the rain came on Monitor and 395. It was one of the best rides. I really enjoyed everyone and my friend Ken on the Super Duke. He's one hell of a street rider to. Sorry you didn't come our way Jim. Sonora was great and the ladies at Darnele's were pretty nice to us to. I love this club.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

oldBolt

Ditto here, thanks to Jerome for a great ride, route and to every one who kept sweeping

me up.  I had BIG fun and got some great pointers on improving my ridding.  I am

looking forward to doing it again. 

Here is a link to some photos I snapped of the group.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mail.lauer/SonoraPass08_17_2008SSA
"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

weavefish

Great Pictures!!! thanks for posting them ;D
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Noleftturn

Nice Pics Wish I could have been there

A DRAGON

Thanks oldbolt. Theose pics remind me of some guys who just wanted to get out and ride. Do you still need me to write you a note? Or are those pics good enough?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

oldBolt

The pics where the trick...... I got a hall pass that's good for the year.

Looks like you and Savoir-Faire are everywhere.  I don't usually park out front and as I

approached my bike I thought same cager, bike hating SOB left me a, why do you take a

whole parking place complaint.  Nice surprise, just a greeting from you.  Next time your

up in the New York Life suite (303) and you have the time stop buy and I'll buy you a

soda.
"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

A DRAGON

That was a surprise for me to. I keep looking at that machine. Then I finally said. I know that bike. Wow. Here all this time we worked close by each other and never even knew it.  I'll take you up on that offer because that's my route. I pick you guys up everyday. Thanks for using UPS
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

MotoPutz

I'll be sure to be extra loud while I'm on your roof next week. Not that the roofers probably haven't been loud enough.

n10sive

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 20, 2008, 10:51:03 PMThanks for using UPS

Thanks for smashing the crap out of my last package and losing parts out of it *grumble*  ;D :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

You should have never put Fragile on your package fool. That just means it just goes futher when you throw it.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750