MotoPutz

Quote from: Adiggity on August 20, 2008, 12:56:09 PM
Quote from: smoothduc on August 20, 2008, 11:45:11 AM
Quote from: Putz on August 20, 2008, 11:35:49 AM
Quote from: smoothduc on August 20, 2008, 11:08:06 AM
Lemme think of a new name for you...

Big Papa...   :o 8)

...only you know Putz..... :-X
Ok, thats enough. Now I'm starting to vurp. I mean you two are kinda cute, but come on!

KINDA CUTE!!!    Sie ist bildschön!!!

Adiggity

favernugen.....

Hey, how'd you get those dot thingys over your o?

weavefish

Quote from: Adiggity on August 20, 2008, 04:26:44 PM
favernugen.....

if you hit shift+'+o you get Ö
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

MotoPutz

Its kinda complicated, you have to change your language settings and then use a different keyboard layout and then use a modifier key and the 'p' key to get the ö.  Or you can just google something that has that letter and then copy and paste it.

8)

MotoPutz

Quote from: weavefish on August 20, 2008, 04:33:45 PM
Quote from: Adiggity on August 20, 2008, 04:26:44 PM
favernugen.....

if you hit shift+'+o you get Ö

thats only if you have an international keyboard layout selected, which is not default and the shift is making it capital. the ' key is the modifier but so is the right alt and the ` key.

MotoPutz

To use, press one of the five punctuation keys `  ~  ^  '   "  , then the letter to be modified. 
' + a = á,  " + u = ü,  ' + c = ç     etc

Or use the right alt (or AltChar) key  + another key: 
right alt  + ? = ¿    + ! = ¡     + c = ©     + e  = é    +5 = €.   This image shows many more.

weavefish

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

smoothduc

you guys are cute...
I used to write with a german keyboard and it has those letters in there, here I dont have them and had to relearn to type. Key's are places they did not used to be.
Putz...vielen Dank!

A DRAGON

Hey I'm just trying to have some fun. What else could you do if you had to challenge a woman. You can't really fight them like a man. Just try and hold your own.. Your OK with me Silka no Disrespect intended ;)
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

smoothduc

Sure I'm ok with you Jerome...just wonder why to challenge a woman ???
oh no, I probably opened a can of something there. ::)
You're fine Jerome..I'm having fun too..
s

Justin

Quote from: Putz on August 20, 2008, 04:43:34 PM

To use, press one of the five punctuation keys `  ~  ^  '   "  , then the letter to be modified. 
' + a = á,  " + u = ü,  ' + c = ç     etc

Or use the right alt (or AltChar) key  + another key: 
right alt  + ? = ¿    + ! = ¡     + c = ©     + e  = é    +5 = €.   This image shows many more.
Nice keyboard!  You are by far the biggest dork I have ever seen, or heard of.

Justin

Rhythmic gymanstics= Out
BMX=Out

I tried to start a 'Javelin Catching' team in college, but it was hard to drum up enough interest.
Also, the athletic director said there wasn't enough in his budget to support another team. 
Lame excuse.  It doesn't cost anything. Me and my roomate could have travelled with the Track and Field team and we would've share their Javelins.