Main Menu

Fallen Brother

Started by Timex, August 16, 2008, 12:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timex

Tonight we had one of our brothers go down.  He's got a few broken bones and a punctured lung.  We were going down into Sierraville on 89, and he came into a corner to hot and went off the side.  He had to be Careflighted out and transported to Renown.  We can be thankful that he's gonna be o.k., but use this experience to remind ourselves not to ride outside our skill level.  Ride safe!

F.Y.I. - The Plumas County Sheriff and CHP were really great and very nice to all of us.  They commented on how we were all wearing armor and approved helmets.  One officer said it probably saved Dan's life.  If you don't have armor get some!  If your going 2up make sure your girl has armor aswell.

Team Gorgonzola

Sorry to hear about your buddy misfortune. I am glad is going to be OK. Pass on my "get well soon" wishes.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justin

I am also sorry to hear this. Send him our best wishes for a light-speed recovery.  I've dealt with the sheriff's up there, and they are good people (both Sierra and Plumas) Hey, It is a scary thing to witness. Let us know if you need any support. 

A DRAGON

[b ] I to am sorry to hear of one of us going down. I hope he is doing alright.[/b]
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

D1NO

sorry to hear about this.. GET WELL SOON..

z1rider

hope he gets better soon!

Timex

Dan wanted me to thank all the members of SSA for their thoughts and good wishes.  He will be in the hospital for a little while longer, but should be heading home soon.

Adiggity

Damn, always sad news when someone goes down. Glad to see he will be back home soon. Here's to a speedy recovery. Cheers.

MotoPutz

WOW!! I just read this, was this the Kawi, the Aprilla or the R1?  That must have happened like 10 minutes after I broke off from you guys. I he has a fast and easy recovery.