Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Insurance

Started by smoothduc, August 02, 2008, 08:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoothduc

I never thought I would say that out loud, but am thinking of you out there that either pay too much insurance or dont get your $$$s worth in refunds if they are due. I met this lady in a store, she is an insurance agent and gave me her card for "future needs". Yeah! I thought, I'll  probably wont call. Well I did call after all and it's been nothing but good for us. This lady saved us thousands of dollars. We had crashes, $$ came in, no increase in premiums. What's more, I was overpaying and was  underinsured, refunds where due that I just could not get to as a customer. She did all the work for me and got me the refunds from overpayments. Just today I got $900 back from my home owners insurance. I switched and the old insurance company kept charging through my escrow account, something you would not notice normally.
Anyways, shoot me a pm if you are in need of refunds or better coverages.
I'll give you the info.
I'm just so tickled that there are insurance agents out there that work for customers.

n10sive

just asking....

The important thing is...will this lady pay on any future claims? She might be good at saving you money now, but what is their payoff record? Just curious. If she is that good post her stuff up in the biz section and get some kick backs! LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

smoothduc

have'nt thought of getting something out of this...
too much pub and she may loose her job cause she's so damn good.
Pm's work just fine. Hey Dale.
Sorry I've been a pumpkin, lots going on. I've been shackled firmly to the OR again. Still thinking of that ride we did together. So fun. Please say Hi to Karen.