Main Menu

TRACKDAY THANKS

Started by POSER 511, July 28, 2008, 06:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSER 511

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE KILLER TRACKDAY I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE GUY WHO HELP ME WITH MY LINES I DID NOT GET HIS
NAME BUT IT WAS VERRY APPRECIATED. WAS ABLE TO SHAVE 4SEC. OFF MY AVERAGE LAP TIME FOR 4 LAPS. JEROME YOU SHOULD BE
DJ THE MUSIC WAS GREAT HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE SWIM RIDE. TO EVERYBODY THANKS A LOT. CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT TIME.

zipbyu

The 30 minute nap time was easy to do with the soft easy listing cool laxed smooth jass sound, without all the commericials interuptions.

A DRAGON

And don't forget Justins Chain love. Give it some lube. Tank love give it some gas OH YEAH!!( Deep Voice)
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

cobra23

Hey,

I attended (rode) the Zoom Zoom track day, then worked (corner worker) on your track day. The "Jazz" relaxed atmosphere was much better than the guy annoucing C group to the class...C group to the classroom..you have ten minutes.......A group ten minute warning....A group ten minute warning. C group to the classroom...C group to the Classroom.... seemed like every ten minutes another annoucement boomed over the PA system.

I appreciated the boot camp approach, you now I am prior service. Thought nothing of it. But walking through the pits it was noticably more relaxed with the soothing Jazz. That was priceless..genious. Even the corner workers were "chillin".

In Washington, (WMRRA) we always joked about the Novice class coming out and crashing after lunch, I have to wonder if the relaxation technique (jazz) helped people to be more calm.  Did anyone go down (crash) in the first session after lunch?

A DRAGON

Oh Yeah remember Shanie's off road riding school. In the A group. He crashed in the bowl and took his buddy Lance for a field guide. 

Ted thanks for the feed back it will only make us stronger.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Noleftturn

To jump on everyone else's thanks rather than making a new post I find myself not able to sleep at night thinking off all the ways I could improve on the next track day all the stuff i learned from people on the track and off the track.  And as it turns out I can make left turns.  I learned it is possible to take a street bike off road just not reccommended.  And most of all I'd like to thank everyone in the SSA for all the tips and things yall gave me,  like i said earlier because of yall I can't sleep at night trying to figure out how to make the next one better faster and more fun!  Thanks Again

MotoPutz

Sounds like you caught the bug...

Justin

NOLEFTTURN???  That is the stuff of nonsense, my friend, and it was all in your head. (You fixed your mechanical issue 6 months ago, but not the mental issue)
Change your frickin screen name now, and be done with the old way of thinking (which reinforced the problem and not the solution)
See you out there for some more fun, soon!

Noleftturn

weavefish

but your avatar is a right hand turn lol
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Noleftturn

Justin

Here's a tip for your your next track day. Mr. Ambidextrous turn.  Go through 4therider.com and check out the body positioning of some of the great riders out there, in the same corners you are photographed in.  Copy them.  Chest down, head down.  Head and shoulders off the bike.  It's easier when you know the track a bit more (which you'll learn)

A DRAGON

Justion that head is funny!!!!!!!!
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750