Main Menu

Retro fits or something that is close

Started by bionicgreen, July 28, 2008, 11:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bionicgreen

Greetings to all in the club. This is you member that is in the land of sand sun (lot of hot hot sun) and fun. It has been a while since I posted anything but wanted to say hi to everyone and ask a  few questions of my own.

First of all I am wondering where I might go to look to possibly find some shift and break leavers for my 93 zx7. What I am hoping to do is find some that might be a hair shorter than the OEM ones. I read that it will help if a crash does happen to have the levers a bit shorter than OEM. I am also wondering how hard it would be to repaint my bike because I am getting some new upper and lower fairings for it. So I want to repaint the entire bike.

As far as school is going I am learning a ton. I also read an bit in an old magazine that had Zoren in it giving some of his sage advise. So far I have learned how to change rubber, use precise measuring tools, go through electrical systems and I am currently learning how to do head jobs and rebore cylinders. The cool thing that I am finding is that I might be able to build a engine on paper and then see where it goes from there. In truth I would love to build my own race bike and all that fun jazz. Not to mention eventually have my own shop. ;D  8)

Well I hope that everything is going well there in Reno and I look forward to the day that we can all get together and tear it up at the track. Take care and I agree with everyone in that there are no stupid questions.

n10sive

Good to hear from you Nate-doggy! Glad school is working out for you!

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Adiggity

Glad to hear all is well down there for you. Call More Power Racing on your levers. Tell them Andy from Code 4 sent you. Let me know if you need anything else. 1-888-438-3939

2wcp

Are you talking about the clutch and break levers? or the shift and break pedals? If you give me a call I can get you a good price. Steve 775-303-1857
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

Justin

Hey Nate!  2wcp (2wheel custom performance) has been giving a lot of stuff for us to give away at our bike nights.  Lot's of 50% off oil changes and free motorcycle gloves, too.  Just an FYI