Main Menu

Woodcraft rearsets

Started by MotoPutz, July 23, 2008, 09:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

That's ok Justino you're allright by me :'(

ps: that is not a gay comment
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

MotoPutz

Yes Justino, mister "I've never converted my bike to a track bike before", I wanted someone else opinions. You know, with experience.

Justin

Bastard!
You are absolutely right, but this information is easily available on any CBR forum. I don't even have aftermarket rearsets but your question has been asked many times before and many people have posted pictures of installation explaining what parts were needed for their specific bike.  I don't know what it feels like to die, or to lose a spouse of 50 years, and yet I help people through these things every day i show up to work as a Hospice nurse.
I can't wait to camp out with you at fernley (i have something to help with your pain)

Justin

Putz? Putz? LUKE! It's time to wake up. . .  I swear he was fine went he went to sleep.

:in a whisper tone: "Sleep well, Bastard. You just rest now"

MotoPutz

ha, yes, I could have took the 30 minutes to look around the cbr forum or since I knew greg was on at that moment, I could have posted on here and wait for an answer that only took 3 minutes. Worked great...

Justin

30 minutes... maybe you need to take a computer class, grandpa.

Oneup

This thread is awesome.  All the entertainment of my threads with none of the work. :D  Great job guys. :)
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Justin

Quote from: Oneup on July 24, 2008, 04:49:03 PM
This thread is awesome.  All the entertainment of my threads with none of the work. :D  Great job guys. :)
Adiggity is right, you ARE a 'wine-country gossip queen.'

Oneup

Fair enough.  Unfortunately I'm bored.  No work for a month now.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Justin

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 24, 2008, 02:50:29 PM
That's ok Justino you're allright by me :'(

ps: that is not a gay comment
Alberto, it is what it is, Man. Don't stress