Main Menu

Bike Night July 15th Fallon-Reno

Started by Noleftturn, July 14, 2008, 07:53:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noleftturn

Hey weavefish and I were looking at doing Truck Route and 6 mile canyon on the way to Bike night just wondering if anyone else wanted to go.  Post and we'll setup a meeting spot.

trent

If you post up some details I can decide if I can go or not? What time would you leave? Would you be leaving from the Carson side?
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Noleftturn

We'd be at VC about 5-530 ish at bike night by 630.

trent

Dont think I can make the ride with you guys but I will be at bike night. See ya there
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Noleftturn

Its cool we'll see you up there for peopel comin from fallon we'll be leavin at about 430pm to head up to the VC play time.  Meet at Fox Peak.

weavefish

sorry guys but dan and myself were unable to make it to bike night today :( a minor issue with a major pothole came up and we were unable to make the ride up over the mountain...(or even back home really) safely. see ya at motogp(i hope)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Noleftturn

Yeah sorry bout not making it everyone made it home safe though.

JENX!!!

Soooooooooo..............what happened? ::)
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

weavefish

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Justin

you know what happened.  You just won't tell.

A DRAGON

Yeah where were out fallon boys tonight. We sure had a great time. Free gas sure is cool. Congrats again Peter you deserved the Track Day. I really enjoyed seeing everyone again :)
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

How about Miss Nevada contestants as cherries on the bike night cake. It goes to show I am always thinking about you guys ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Resistor

Thanks Alberto, that was a big surprize to see all those nice ladies...  :o
2005 GSXR-600

dragonfly

Here are some of the photos from bike night of the ladies ;D

n10sive

Those Twin Works racers never looked so good!  :D

Alberto in the one pic...PRICELESS!  :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike