Main Menu

Last Tuesday's bike night

Started by Justin, July 09, 2008, 01:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

It is now 230am and I am plagued by my thoughts.
I'm thinking of that little pink girly shirt i agreed to 'model'

The first is "it's no wonder my two wives have left me"

and the second and more frightening thought is "what the hell are all of you doing with the pictures you took?"

I expected it to be posted, but instead I fear that you are staring at my pictures and needing to keep them for your private collection.
I feel objectified.  I am a real PERSON, you know?  A person with thoughts, feelings and needs, just like you.

weavefish

Them gals are crazy!!!! your a catch!!!! oh and i saw this sweet bike that would go great with your new look. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9G-enOp7G8
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

n10sive

Don't worry Justino. Your secret is safe with me. I won't publish the pics if you don't want. Was all in fun :)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Oneup

First the lady's shirt and now a pink shirt. :o  We might have to start a Justino modeling website. :D
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

JENX!!!

U SO SEXY!!!!! ME LOVE U LONG TIME!!!! ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Noleftturn

Justin

It was all for my love of the club. (and definitely not my secret desire to wear women's clothing out in public)

Oneup

02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

D1NO

The pink actually brings out your eyes... ;) but anyways that was good fun...

Justin

I attempted to have good fun, I'm glad someone appreciated it!

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

T

Sorry we missed it Justino!!!! ;D

weavefish

and a picture hasnt been posted yet....id be worried Justino
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Justin

i expect it to be posted shortly.  At least that's how i'm emotionally preparing myself

buell12r

at first,when I missed bike night, I felt bad.  but after reading this I don't feel that bad.  see ya next week