Main Menu

MotoGP Plans?

Started by Dandelion, July 08, 2008, 01:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandelion

Okay so who's going and what are your plans?

Adiggity

I am sorry to say that I will not be making the trip to MotoGP this year. First time I will miss it since 2003.  :'( But I have to budget where I can and I have more fun actually doing the racing compared to watching, so have fun y'all.

I know Jerome always plans for everyone to meet at Gianni's Pizza on Lighthouse in Monterey at like 7 on Friday night. Because a lot of times it's hard for everyone to catch up with each other at the races.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-21282954R-gianni_s_pizza_monterey-i

A DRAGON

Thanks A-Diggity I was just going to make sure I posted that. Let's meet at Gianni's Pizza on Friday night. 7pm. The Pizza will be on the club. So please let us know how many plan on going So I can give them a number to Reserve some tables.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

Hey, check it out.

http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=33186

Sucks that Hopper is out for a bit but kinda cool to see how Hacker will do.

Trekker

Anyone riding down wednesday?

Mike Cullen

Jerome put us down for 4 for Pizza, we'll be heading out Friday morning.

Resistor

Here is my plan:
Head down Friday, spend two nights camping at the track and then head back on Sunday after the racing.

Jerome
Put two spots for Mayra and I.
2005 GSXR-600

2wcp

I'll be going down there Thursday night and staying till Sunday after the race. I'm staying at a family members house in Castroville. Not far from the reservation rd exit. We should be able to me it to pizza too. I'm taking my truck with the bikes in the back so if anybody needs anything hauled down, bring it by the shop and I can take it.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

Team Gorgonzola

I'll be there with Giuseppe and next door to Jerome ;)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justin

Make sure to RSVP for the Gianni's gathering.  I believe it is a club financed event. SWEET!

weavefish

there is a 95ish% chance me and Jenx will be there.... where we will be who knows lol   :P   dont think we will make the pizza dinner though :'( ill be in stockton eating dinner with my mom for her B-day ;)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Mike Cullen

If anyone's interested in a ride, we'll be riding on saturday doing the alice's loop up toward san fran and half moon bay area, then at the track on sunday.

A DRAGON

Ok I'm looking at around 10 so far but I'm sure there will be more. I'll probably be ooking at around 20 to be safe. See you Friday at 7pm at Giani's  I really hoped to have our club t-shirts done by now. Well when they get done they'll be worth it im sure.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

MotoPutz

Justin, Alberto and I were looking at some ideas for T-shirts. They look sharp.

Oneup

I will probably have to meet you guys sometime on Saturday or Sunday.  My Friday night plans were changed. :-\
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr