Main Menu

July 13 Sunday ride, Sonora Pass!

Started by nvgixxer, July 08, 2008, 08:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvgixxer

Unreal...........no interest and no show for last week's Thunder Hill ride!
Well, that ain't happening this Sunday! Shape up! You kids gotta start planning ahead, do your honey-do chores after work or on Saturday, summers in this country are way too short to squander! Ya gotta ride at every opportunity while it lasts for soon enough snow will be slapping us in the face!! For those of you that haven't made the Sonora Pass run, you're in for a big surprize, the roads are twisty and the scenery...........well..............unsurpassed in my opinion!
Someone with authority set the meeting time and the place is at the Topsy Lane turnoff Starbucks south of Carson City! So lets do it, no excuses..............get off your dead butts or I might have to plant a size 13 boot there next time I see ya!!  ;D

2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

buell12r

you know I'll be their

always up for a new road

jim you gonna be up in vc tomorrow, got court at 10:00
be up for a ride afterward?
55 in a 45 while, passing in a legeal passing zone (chicken S crap)

n10sive

Yeah...and Jimbo...get some gas money saved up and make it up to a bike night you bum! LOL
Hell...me and Dandelion drove by your house tonight on the way up to Reno. You should get that nice shiny bike of yours up there one night! :)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

Jim you make me feel like riding. Keep talking.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

weavefish

Quote from: buell12r on July 08, 2008, 08:10:29 PM
55 in a 45 while, passing in a legeal passing zone (chicken S crap)

yea thats horse poo!! glad your fighting it. in the state of washington you can exceed the speed limit to safely/legealy pass a motorist going under the speed limit. yet they will still ticket you for speeding while passing errrr
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

nvgixxer

Quote from: n10sive on July 08, 2008, 10:01:41 PM
Yeah...and Jimbo...get some gas money saved up and make it up to a bike night you bum! LOL
Hell...me and Dandelion drove by your house tonight on the way up to Reno. You should get that nice shiny bike of yours up there one night! :)

Well shucks, I should have tagged along!
And Dale? I beg your pardon sir................I AM NOT a bum..........my wife works! So there!  :P

Resistor

How was the ride?  I'm still jonesing to do a Sunday ride but it won't be until the first weekend in August.
2005 GSXR-600

Noleftturn

nvgixxer

There was no ride............as far as I know of anyway. I ended up going up Monitor solo. Oh well, too bad these dang kids can't get out of bed in the morning!!??  ;D
OR..they all went to RFR?

n10sive

Quote from: nvgixxer on July 14, 2008, 03:01:38 PM
There was no ride............as far as I know of anyway. I ended up going up Monitor solo. Oh well, too bad these dang kids can't get out of bed in the morning!!??  ;D
OR..they all went to RFR?

Someday we'll have to get you out to RFR. I don't feel like being the oldest guy there anymore LOL

Hey...I'll even wear my helmet cam and film you (or Weavefish can). :)

weavefish

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

A DRAGON

Jim Sorry to have let you down. I was pulled toward the Track on Sunday. I wanted to ride with you but the guys at the track threatened me. So I had to ride my new 750. Wow what a rush. I know for sure we'll be riding on the  August 2. It's Jeromes's swim ride. Make sure you come and see us at the Track on the 26th and 27th of this month.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

weavefish

Quote from: A DRAGON on July 15, 2008, 02:19:55 PM
It's Jeromes's swim ride. Make sure you come and see us at the Track on the 26th and 27th of this month.

did you just mention yourself in 3rd person lol  :o

A DRAGON

That's what the ride is called on the website Beaverfish. what of it?
By the way thanks for the shade on Sunday. Your alright for a fish.  Fish Boy
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

He's Navy...it's SQUID BOY....get it right..sheesh  ::) :P :D