Main Menu

I've been re-infected

Started by Tahoebrian5, February 20, 2014, 04:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoebrian5

The minigale is pretty sweet but didn't get good track reviews. I just talked to a friend and he is going to sell me his 06 gsxr600 for 4k. Looks like I'm in action. Next year ill buy another litre bike for the street and really track out the 600. It's all coming together.

This rain is making for some good dirt. Dub, we should go out. It's gonna be a powder day on the dirt bikes.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

dub

Nice, that's a solid plan. gixxer6 is a perfect track bike. And you can ride it while you wait to see if the Honda V4 is going to happen.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Mel

Cool Brian!! Another 600 to play with :)!

Mel

Tahoebrian5

Don't go getting all excited Mel. This doesn't mean it's okay to ride closer than normal just cause ill be on a 600!
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

We're going to have a buzzy busy bee riding with us this season.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Mel

Brian, oh man where's the fun if we can't bump bars and rub fairings together through the corners ;D!!

RocketRider

Quote from: Mel on February 28, 2014, 08:19:30 AM
Brian, oh man where's the fun if we can't bump bars and rub fairings together through the corners ;D!!

Feel free to do that behind me where I cant get caught in the shinnanigans  :P
PIN IT TO WIN IT!

Please support my race team Rocket Pace Racing!https://www.facebook.com/RocketPaceRacing
We're accepting everything from Sponsors, to Facebook likes, to simple pats on the back :)

Thank you Apex-Speed and EBC Brakes for supporting our efforts to go faster!