Main Menu

Where to get my bike dyno tuned?

Started by Tahoebrian5, May 09, 2012, 01:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoebrian5

Anyone know where I should take my cbr1000 with bazzaz system?
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

n10sive

SPL is usually at the trackdays at RFR with their trailer and they do dyno tuning.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Tahoebrian5

Are they in Reno? I'd like to get it tuned before I go out there to ride the track.

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

Yes.  Brian at SPL has a new shop somewhere over off of Glendale or something in Sparks.  Let me contact Dean and I'll post up their address and contact info for you.  But also, he's out at RFR all the time too.  So you'll probably see him before you hit Miller.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

GreenMachine

572 Reactor #A4, Reno, NV <map>  Right behind Reno/Tahoe International Airport.

Unfortunately his Web site links are broken, so there's no contact information on WWW.splreno.com
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

TTPRacing

Quote from: GreenMachine on May 09, 2012, 09:48:49 PM
572 Reactor #A4, Reno, NV <map>  Right behind Reno/Tahoe International Airport.

Unfortunately his Web site links are broken, so there's no contact information on WWW.splreno.com

Contact info: 775-825-4457