Main Menu

Public auction in sparks this saturday 8/27

Started by youngster775, August 23, 2011, 09:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngster775

Hey everyone! Please come down and join me this saturday at 2 PM, at 1335 greg st. Suite #107 I'm having a HUGE auction with 400 lots of brand new items!!! We have Apple Ipads, cell phones, fire safe's, blu ray players, 1000 watt surround sound systems, stainless beer cooler/dispensers (kegerator), outdoor patio furniture, paddle boats, tons of indoor furniture, levi's, school uniforms, bed's and bedding, way too much to list! you are not gonna believe the prices! everything will be sold to the highest bidder!  come see for your own eyes, and tell everyone you know to help make this successful  ;D you can come in to preview on Friday or view the online catalog tommorrow at www.brandusedworks.com any questions call me @ 775-527-0775
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

GreenMachine

Cool!  Unfortunately I will be visiting my relatives in Sac., so if I can make it back in time, I'll probably be late.  My cousin is a salesman and he's Italian, so it's difficult to get him to stop talking.  Hope I can make it.

Is there a protocol for auctions, where you have to sign up for some dollar amount bid limit?  I assume all sales are cash only.  I've never been to an auction before, so I don't know how it all works.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Scott

you sign up there no charge
no limits on what you can bid on or the amount
Cash , Credit/Debt

hope that answers you Questions :)

GSX-R600

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

youngster775

The catalog is up on the website www.brandusedworks.com Please come and support and have on hell of a good time! way too much good stuff, dont miss out!
Those of you that have never been to an auction before, there is nothing to be worried about! theres nothing to it... Its just a big warehouse, full of brand new items with lot numbers on them, anybody can come to this event, check in at the front with my wife Kim and recieve a bidder card. when the item comes up you raise your hand to bid the item, if you win you get a great deal! 
Even if your not going to buy anything, please come down to support and check us out! there will be a catering truck. and it's in a air conditioned building!
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

GreenMachine

I knew it!  My cousin wouldn't shut up and he had me do a bunch more work than I anticipated.  I ended up just going along with his family plans and ended up at a pool party. 

Sorry I missed the auction.  Definitely some cool stuff.  Hope it went well.