Main Menu

SSA Track day 7/26

Started by Justin, June 14, 2008, 08:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

I saw on another post that there is consideration of a 2 day track event.  26 and  27th
Hmm.  That sounds nice.

weavefish

i read that same post ;D could it be true?? i hope so ;D
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

A DRAGON

It's been offered to us by RFR. I want to take it. But I'm not sure if we'll have the commitment or the man power to pull it off. It might be asking just a little to much from our members? :o
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Oneup

There is only one way to find out if we can handle it.  I say take it.  But make the decision quick, the longer you wait the harder it is to fill the spots.  Also the harder it is to get commitments from the club members to help out.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Team Gorgonzola

Maybe we can tell Jeremy that we'll take Saturday if we get enough people to sign up.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

nv919

I offered to help but no response back so I guess there is already enough help.

Team Gorgonzola

We always need more help, we'll have a pre-trackday meeting a couple of weeks ahead of the trackdays.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Adiggity

Quote from: nv919 on June 17, 2008, 09:40:02 PM
I offered to help but no response back so I guess there is already enough help.
All of you who would like to help are absolutely wanted. I don't know where you offered but like Alberto said, there will be a meeting the week before the trackday. Show up to that and we will get everyone lined out on what is needed and where. Keep an eye on the site to see where and when the meeting will be.

These trackdays are SSA trackdays, run by SSA members. If your a member, we can use your help and all the help is definitely appreciated. Thanks in advance to all who will help out.  :)

Yard Sale

OK, but how about not on a Friday night. Tuesday night after a bike night wouldn't be bad since a lot of us are already there.

Adiggity

Come on man. What could be more important on a Friday night than an SSA meeting?   :D

Oneup

I'm still not sure on the track configutations but we will definitely be running on both 7/26 and 7/27.  I spoke to Jerome yesterday and he told me that he reserved Saturday.  Not sure when the site will reflect this though. . . .
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

A DRAGON

Pay Pal is set up for both days. When ever is the best time to meet before the track day will be fine. May like some suggested we can do the Saturday before. Would work. Friday will not work this time because we need a few days to prepare. ::)
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

JENX!!!

Any specials for if you take both days???  ::)
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Team Gorgonzola

The week before the trackday, I and numerous SSA member will be at Laguna Seca for the Red Bull MotoGP.  We need to have the meeting the week after the 4th (Friday) of July. Maybe Tuesday 8th. If I am not mistaken Jerome will be already at Laguna Tuesday the 15th.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Yes Alberto I will be. Let's have that meeting on the friday before the MotoGP at Laguna. If you can make some Tuesday Night bike nights we have been having some real nice discussions after wards at the bar. Very constructive I like. Maybe the Tuesday before I leave would be good.
Let me know what you think.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750