Main Menu

Jerome's swim ride?

Started by Johnny, June 12, 2008, 04:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny

I noticed that the next trackday is on July 27th which according to the schedule is Jerome's Swim Ride.  Are you still leading this ride J or perhaps reschedule it?  I'd hate to choose which one to go to considering I have gone to everyone since I started riding with SSA.

Oneup

The swim ride will be on Saturday the 26th.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

A DRAGON

We might even have to move it up sooner than that if we take 2 days at RFR. They offered us Saturday and Sunday. We'll keep you posted.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Resistor

How about we do the ride the following weekend, Aug 3rd to replace the Hwy 26 ride?
2005 GSXR-600

A DRAGON

Wow that might be even better. I hadn't thought of moving it back. I was trying to keep it at the same time. Can you believe all the track days are getting in the way of our Sunday ride? What's a club to do?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 14, 2008, 10:16:55 PM
Wow that might be even better. I hadn't thought of moving it back. I was trying to keep it at the same time. Can you believe all the track days are getting in the way of our Sunday ride? What's a club to do?

You got it mon, we're not posers ovehere...capish!!!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Johnny

Aug 3rd sounds good to me!  I just can't break tradition!  Alberto, I love the track (I think everyone does) and enjoy taking 80mph+ turns but once in a while to me it's nice cruising through scenic areas and enjoy nature. 

SSA has it all... trackdays, bike nights, club rides, great people, etc.

karneybo

Ive never been on the swim ride where do you all go to get wet.  Which ride map would it be.
Carney

A DRAGON

It's our annual ride to the south fork of the Yuba river out of Nevada City. It's one of the greatest rides we do. You'll be back by your self or with some friends for sure.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750