Main Menu

RFR Configuration preference

Started by Adiggity, June 12, 2008, 10:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

My favs are "C" and "F", just because I ran both quite a few times.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Oneup

There is not enough options.  I want to run the ZZ course.  Our trackdays are small enough that traffic shouldn't be an issue.  Besides, how long is T-Hill, Laguna, and Infineon in comparison?
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Adiggity

Quote from: oneup on June 12, 2008, 08:17:00 PM
There is not enough options.  I want to run the ZZ course.  Our trackdays are small enough that traffic shouldn't be an issue.  Besides, how long is T-Hill, Laguna, and Infineon in comparison?
Thill-3.0 miles
Infineon-2.5 miles
Laguna-2.24 miles
Z2's RFR-??

Oneup

You need to put up the ZZ option on the poll so I can vote.

russtman

Can I vote for C configuration again.......  ;D
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

Resistor

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on June 12, 2008, 05:05:03 PM
My favs are "C" and "F", just because I ran both quite a few times.
"F" has that dreaded turn (19) that everyone is worried about.  So is it not that bad?  ???
2005 GSXR-600

Team Gorgonzola

Sorry Russell,  my mistake, I ran "H" not "F", the only sketchy part on "H" is a tight, off camber left between 15A and 16C. I got comfortable quickly and it was not an issue for me.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Oneup

If you get a good line that off-camber left is a lot of fun imo.  It also give you a good set up for the right that takes you into the bowl.

Justin

Justin

I love the 50' wide course! too

A DRAGON

Any Track is good with me. They all have their challenges. I just think that's the beauty of RFR. The ability to change at any time. Or any place. Texan 1 vote is all you get. (shit stirrer)
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

russtman

WELL  then I vote for C ----   thats spelled  SEE.   :-*  ;D

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Oneup

Looks like if we don't run C half of the club will throw a tantrum and stay home.  As much as I like the idea of running different configs  I don't think the few of us that will show up will be able to pull off this trackday.

russtman

Here's your tantrum --"middle finger"