Main Menu

Sunday ride, 6/15/08, Ice House Rd.

Started by nvgixxer, June 11, 2008, 06:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSER 511

WHAT A GREAT RIDE. I WONT TO THANK YOU GUY'S FOR LETING ME RIDE WITH YOU.  CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT TRACKDAY SEE YOU THERE. :) :) :) :)

buell12r

well i made it back in one peice had a great time,
and wore out that pesky tire that i have had for almost two months

well that's ok i am puting my bike in the shop this week for some warranty work (buell go figgure)
might as well get some new rubber while im at it

nvgixxer

Man O live, what an absolutely great ride it was yesterday! Great company and 12 riders showed up at Starbucks, but unfortunately, only 7 ended up making the entire ride.  Icing on the cake was hooking up with that Sacramento group on Ice House Road!  Whew..................thanks to all and especially Jerome for setting a heart thumping pace for us! Dang, if I keep riding with you crazy dudes  ;D, I'll have to go back to work to finance new tires that I'm lucky to get 2,000 miles out of lately! WHEW!
I'm stoked...................we gonna do the Ft. Bragg thingy next weekend, or are you kids all worn out after yesterday??  ;D  ;D
J/K............I love you guys!
Hey Russell, post them pics son!! 
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

Resistor

I had a blast yesterday too!!  ;D  It felt so good to be back on a Sunday Ride.  I'll post up the pictures tonight when I upload them off my camera.  My new tires are coming in today, I sure do need them.

Are you kidding...worn out...no way!  I love these rides and I'm down for Ft. Bragg next weekend.  8)
2005 GSXR-600

Nekron

Thanks all for the fun. I hope that we can do it again. Sorry for leaving early, but my partner-in-crime and I could not spend the whole day riding. Be safe out there!!

Nek

Resistor

Okay, Okay now for the pictures  ;D

Here is the group at South Lake after going over Kingsbury:

Here we are at the Ice House Rd and Wentworth Springs junction:

This is a good place to eat in Georgetown:
2005 GSXR-600