Main Menu

weekday afternoon rides?

Started by buell12r, June 10, 2008, 08:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buell12r

got back from alaska and itching to ride
anyone want to go geiger, truck route, kingsberry, mt. rose, dont care just want to ride!
get off @ 3:00
be riding all week

Putz havent figgured out how to send the video, going to try to post on youtube and send you a link

karneybo

If you hit the truck route Cops have been ticketing bikers left and right, So be careful.
Carney

nvgixxer

Yeah, a couple of NSC members got ticketed this past Sunday half way up the truck route. It's a crap shoot, I guess. I was up there Saturday and never so much as saw a LEO all afternoon.
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

Timex

I'm up for a ride this afternoon.  Depending on where your gonna be.  I was thinking Mt. Rose to 89 over to Sierraville and back down 395.  But I'm up for anything.

Let me know

buell12r

mt. rose sounds good
whare do you want to meet up
i will be @ the gas station (7-11 I think) at the base @ 4:00

Timex

Sorry I missed you.  I checked the message board up until about 3p.m. Figured something came up.  I'm always up for weekday rides. E-mail me at Cpiedra0041@charter.net

buell12r

rose was nice not much traffic
well try again tomorrow
Quote from: Timex on June 11, 2008, 05:11:57 PM
Sorry I missed you.  I checked the message board up until about 3p.m. Figured something came up.  I'm always up for weekday rides. E-mail me at Cpiedra0041@charter.net

sent you an E-mail

buell12r

I guess it is a cheveron
my bad

pizza

yo 12r, im always down to ride with another bueller!!! particularly because they understand how different of a machine they are from your common japaneese bike!!!

i ride just about every weekend plus silly small cruises after wednesday bike night. pm or email me at alkoehler@charter.net if youd like to join me or plan some rides. i would definitely like to get to know the rest of the buells in reno.. i dont know enough at the moment!

and yes even though i have a 1125, im still jealous of your 12r... i miss the harley thump that my bike does not provide!
WARNING: fast Buell, slow owner!

Boulevard Pizza- The freshest thin crust pizza in Sparks.

buell12r

goning to downiville tonight
meeting jredd @ 3:30 in stead (first gas station as you get off) if you want to go

riding saturday ( thinkng of ebbits ) post if you want to go

trying to wear off this tire

n10sive

Coming back down from Oregon/Washington this weekend. Going by Crater Lake and down to Susanville. Will leave Susanville Sunday morning and might take 89 down from 36 through Sierraville. If anyone is out in that neck of the woods on Sunday and you see a blue BMW RT with SSA stickers lets hook up. It will be the end of a 1200+ mile ride for me.

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike