Main Menu

moto gp 2010

Started by youngster775, July 29, 2010, 02:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

Quote from: youngster775 on July 31, 2010, 12:44:24 PM
and Jerome, don't forget your sunblock this time!  :D :D ;)
sunblock?? He blocks enough sun by himself!!

When Jerome sky dives people think it's night time!

A DRAGON

And the army gives him 3 parachutes. Like when they drop a jeep from the sky. ;D ;D ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

mikey

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 31, 2010, 12:58:30 PM
Great pics you bastid....I wish I could have gone.

WOW :o great pics Paul I am so jealous    thanks for posting 
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

Shadow

Here's a pic that I took from where I was working at the turn 8(cork screw).

Lorenzo doing his moonwalk impression and planting his "Lorenzo's Land" flag after he won.

youngster775

thanks for that pic! we missed that because right after Rossi crossed the line we ran over to the pits with Ben Spies mechanics wife to try and get an autograph and picture... no such luck as he Peeled out pissed off   >:(
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Shadow

Quote from: youngster775 on August 01, 2010, 10:47:42 PM
thanks for that pic! we missed that because right after Rossi crossed the line we ran over to the pits with Ben Spies mechanics wife to try and get an autograph and picture... no such luck as he Peeled out pissed off   >:(

I've got a few more and a video of this, but I live in the country and have to deal with dial up internet.  >:(

n10sive

I'm not sure that is Lorenzo. I thought the same thing but on the broadcast, they showed the video of this guy, and then went back to Lorenzo by his bike still in his leathers. It is part of his crew though.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Jp_Rio

Quote from: n10sive on August 01, 2010, 11:29:03 PM
I'm not sure that is Lorenzo. I thought the same thing but on the broadcast, they showed the video of this guy, and then went back to Lorenzo by his bike still in his leathers. It is part of his crew though.

Yep...I agree. I dont think it was Lorenzo neither... But was still cool tho!  8)
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

Shadow

Quote from: Jp_Rio on August 02, 2010, 12:42:14 AM
Quote from: n10sive on August 01, 2010, 11:29:03 PM

Yep...I agree. I dont think it was Lorenzo neither... But was still cool tho!  8)

LOL. I was there guys . It's him. Took him almost 5 min. to change. Which he did at the back of the ambulance you see in the pic..

n10sive

ok cool. Guess the editing at SPEED did us in
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Shadow

Quote from: n10sive on August 02, 2010, 07:49:55 AM
ok cool. Guess the editing at SPEED did us in

Ya when it first went down, this kid just came runnin out to the track. We were trippin and yelling "bikes on track". Then another guy comes out and explained whats goin on to our team leader. So he just tells it's ok. Then Lorenzo pulls up and jumps off his bike and disappears behind the K-rail. I'm like what hells going on? One of the other workers go "I think he's taking a leak". I'm like, are you telling me that  he couldn't hold it? LOL Then he pops out all Mr Spaceman. LOL He runs up to the top of the corner and starts moving in Slow motion, like he's on the moon and plants the flag. That was the classic part. LOL I just wonder how he liked sportin that American flag on his chest?

GreenMachine

That's awesome!  I didn't know he had such a routine, but what an iconic way to label his conquests.  Thanks for the additional pics too.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

Shadow that is so awesome. Thanks for the pics. You dirt bag turn worker in the best corner it the world. ;D ;D  I can't believe you had the presents of mind to take pictures. Your a God.

Seeing him do that was just the coolest. I love how the winner of these races usually does something so outrageous. Valentino really started something. Nice pics. ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

sparkygixxer

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 02, 2010, 11:30:46 AM
Shadow that is so awesome. Thanks for the pics. You dirt bag turn worker in the best corner it the world. ;D ;D  I can't believe you had the presents of mind to take pictures. Your a God.
. Nice pics. ;D ;D

lol I would never remember either.  I have a camera on my phone, and usually my phone with me, but when I see something I say to myself, "too bad I don't have my camera with me."  Then as I pass or the perfect scene is lost, I remember I have my phone....ahhhh such a dork. 
Yes, quick thinking SHADOW and taking photos!!! ;D

Shadow

Quote from: sparkygixxer on August 02, 2010, 05:52:39 PM
Quote from: A DRAGON on August 02, 2010, 11:30:46 AM
. Nice pics. ;D ;D

lol I would never remember either.  I have a camera on my phone, and usually my phone with me, but when I see something I say to myself, "too bad I don't have my camera with me."  Then as I pass or the perfect scene is lost, I remember I have my phone....ahhhh such a dork. 
Yes, quick thinking SHADOW and taking photos!!! ;D

LOL Ya this was my second year working GP. All year long I was trying to get a descent camera, just so I can get these kinda pics to share on the forums with everyone who couldnt make it. It was hella cool though cause we had like eight of us from my area that went to work the event. Next year I'm hoping to still have a even bigger camera. So the quest begins. LOL