Main Menu

I HEARD A DRAGON and REGINA HAD THE BABY

Started by Justin, May 18, 2010, 10:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngster775

Congradulations!!!! a healthy baby boy! I'll post a pic since Jerome has his hands full..
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

crzydog

Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

dr1150

"You start the game of life with a full pot o' luck and an empty pot
o' experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you
empty the pot of luck."

Resistor

2005 GSXR-600

independent

Congratulations!

Have you picked out a PW50 yet?  Start him early & you could have a world champ on your hands!

reno240sx

mikey

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

Green Hornet

;D It's a baby Dragon Whahooo!!  ;D
          Congratulations guys

bkrblood

John Bovet

Rick Bay (BRA)

SUPER!!! Congratulations Jerome and Regina!  :D :D

JetdocX

Congratulations, Regina nad Jerome!  Hey, I have an XR50 if you're interested.  probably some grown out of barely used kid gear, too. ;D

A DRAGON

Thank you everyone. Regina's really gonna like this. I kinda like it to. I feel that now my life is worth something. I feel more complete and have a direction of what I need to do.

That little guy just crushes my heart. I feel so small compared to him right now. Is that what father hood is?

I was talking with Alberto he gave me to OK to have a baby shower at his place in a few weeks. It's looking like Memorial Day weekend. I know it's a bad weekend but we have the track day this weekend. I Regina really didn't feel like it while we were waiting for Gator!   I was thinking maybe we could put this thing together on that Saturday around 3 P.M.  I still have to confirm with Lisa. She offered to help us out and I'd like to take her up on this is the offer still stands. I'll post up and let you know the final decision.

Thanks again to all. It's much appreciated.   
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justin

Quote from: A DRAGON on May 19, 2010, 12:39:30 AM
I feel that now my life is worth something. I feel more complete and have a direction of what I need to do.

That little guy just crushes my heart. I feel so small compared to him right now. Is that what father hood is?

You pretty much nailed it, J.
Not sure how you were able to figure all of that out in the first day!!!
Most people who aren't parents don't really know what you're talking about.  One can't know love until they know sacrifice. You'll never know sacrifice until you have a child. 
Your love will grow x100 as the months tick by.  It's the coolest and most important job in the world.
(it's also totally frightening)

jlavallee

Lisa

Quote from: A DRAGON on May 19, 2010, 12:39:30 AM
  I still have to confirm with Lisa. She offered to help us out and I'd like to take her up on this is the offer still stands.  

Of course the offer still stands!  (I am confirming with the other half that we are in town... )
Congratulations you two on bringing a beautiful baby boy into this world!! 
"The purpose of life is to Live it, to Taste experience to the utmost, to Reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer Experience" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt