Main Menu

Who wants free Miller WSBK tickets?

Started by independent, May 13, 2010, 02:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

independent

I just received email from Miller that in return for my cornerworking the WSBK race, they'll give me 2 tickets for the day of my choosing.  Well, I won't need them!
One day only, it's not a weekend pass.    I can leave them at will-call, with someone's name on them.

Anyone interested?

PM me, and i'll put your name on them.  Tell me what day you want, raceday is monday the 31st.

Happy Spring!

bkrblood

John Bovet

independent

Both tickets are now spoken for.

The winnah is bkrblood, congrats to you!

edmunsan

MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Justin

nice brkblood.

That's what this club is about.
Sharing good stuff with others.

bkrblood

very grateful and very excited! not only will the 23rd be my first time to a track but now i get to go to my first race too!
John Bovet

youngster775

Quote from: bkrblood on May 14, 2010, 07:51:09 AM
very grateful and very excited! not only will the 23rd be my first time to a track but now i get to go to my first race too!
and next thing you know, your spending your kids college money on a trackbike..... ;D
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

bkrblood

Quote from: youngster775 on May 14, 2010, 10:38:52 AM
and next thing you know, your spending your kids college money on a trackbike..... ;D

well maybe then i can pass the bike down to the kid at an early age, they go pro, and pay for my ridding stuff!
John Bovet

edmunsan

Whatch out bkrblood this can cause a receptor (brain) overload! witch lead's to obsession and addiction. These conditions can cause marital stress. Example: I had to buy my wife a ninja to keep the peace.
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

crzydog

We know you got the ninja for yourself.
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....