Main Menu

Boulevard Pizza?

Started by bkrblood, April 29, 2010, 07:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkrblood

hey was just wonderin if anyone else goes to the bike nights at boulevard pizza on thursdays that nevada sportbike club puts on with 2wcp?
John Bovet

kuellrider

It's a little cold tonight, but I was definately considering it in the future.  Funny thing is I didn't even realize it was associated with another club.  I was talking to Steve and he said come check it out.  Is there a rivalry?  If we go, do I prepare to rumble?  SSA or death!
Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.

bkrblood

lol i dont think so lol i went out and most people werent on the bikes that i could tell a few but yea. the street kings were there and a few others. met jason and steve from 2wcp and also met youngster and morgan. everyone was very friendly and welcoming.
John Bovet

Justin

2wcp youngster and morgan are some good people.  Just keep your wallet in your front pocket with Morgan. ;)

RedLeader

Quote from: Justino on April 30, 2010, 12:43:38 AM
Just keep your wallet in your front pocket with Morgan. ;)

Even though I work for a bank, I'm not necessarily a crook 8)
"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka

2wcp

Just to clarify, the bike night is put on By 2wcp and Boulevard Pizza. We like everyone from every club to show up. NSC, SSA, Streetkings. Its a bike night, not a club specific night.

Thanks to everyone that showed up, for the bad weather we had a good turnout. Nice to meet you bkrblood (john) if i remember right.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

bkrblood

yep ill probably stop by your shop sometime soon to check it out
John Bovet

youngster775

Quote from: bkrblood on April 30, 2010, 09:39:56 AM
yep ill probably stop by your shop sometime soon to check it out
just keep your wallet in your front pocket!
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: 2wcp on April 30, 2010, 09:25:10 AM
Just to clarify, the bike night is put on By 2wcp and Boulevard Pizza. We like everyone from every club to show up. NSC, SSA, Streetkings. Its a bike night, not a club specific night.

Thanks to everyone that showed up, for the bad weather we had a good turnout. Nice to meet you bkrblood (john) if i remember right.
Steve's good people and a fervent supporter of all things sportbike. I can vouch for both his mechanical skills and impeccable ethics. Oh, yeah, hi is a fast m.fkr on the track ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

bkrblood

lol yea stopped by their shop today cool little shop def going their for anything i need from now on
John Bovet

MotoPutz

I have been there the last two day, and I will be back Tuesday, I just can't get enough of his ugly mug!!

bkrblood

anyone going to 2wcp bike night tomorrow night?
John Bovet

gsxr600scoot

I am planning on being there  ;D

dmh2000

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on April 30, 2010, 10:22:33 AM
Steve's good people and a fervent supporter of all things sportbike. I can vouch for both his mechanical skills and impeccable ethics. Oh, yeah, hi is a fast m.fkr on the track ;D

Just don't try to steal anything from his truck!
dave

zipbyu

I will try to make it, what time?