Main Menu

Crazy cop skillz

Started by weavefish, May 20, 2008, 10:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weavefish

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

dtatum6

Nice.  Hey man it was good riding with you guys today.  How was bike night did you find it ok?  Let me know when your going out again.

Dave

yzinger

I would like to be a motor some day... I just don't think I would ever be that good!

Resistor

They do something like this down in Carson City every year.  I don't know when, maybe Mike Cullen can chime in...
2005 GSXR-600

weavefish

i think that would be pretty cool to watch.... and dave it was a blast! will let you know when we are gonna ride again.
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Adiggity

Mike Cullen

Hey, I'm chimin' in... June 20th and 21st Mills Park Carson City, If you want to see riding like this on Harleys BMW's and Honda's come check it out. I'm also looking for some volunteers that want to be judges but I need you all day Saturday. Be there by 0730. It's regular Police motorcycle training but it gets very intense, and it's a good show. www.ccsomotors.org

smoothduc

makes me wanna go out and try. Is there a parking lot around here where it's legal and/or ok  to try stuff out and get more confident on your bike?

weavefish

Quote from: Mike Cullen on May 21, 2008, 05:17:07 PM
Hey, I'm chimin' in... June 20th and 21st Mills Park Carson City, If you want to see riding like this on Harleys BMW's and Honda's come check it out. I'm also looking for some volunteers that want to be judges but I need you all day Saturday. Be there by 0730. It's regular Police motorcycle training but it gets very intense, and it's a good show. www.ccsomotors.org

i would love too... need to see if i got those days off :) not sure of how great of a judge id be... but i know sweet riding when i see it

smoothduc

If you want to see riding like this on Harleys BMW's and Honda's come check it out. I'm also looking for some volunteers that want to be judges but I need you all day Saturday. Be there by 0730. It's regular Police motorcycle training but it gets very intense, and it's a good show. www.ccsomotors.org
[/quote]

I'll recognize smooth if I see it,
that would be fun to do.

Justin

The first two guys are dragging their engine guards.   I suppose if you touch one of those pucks, or put your foot down, you get "flagged"   So much for super-moto style :)

n10sive

Congrats to Mike Cullen for winning the Electra Glide class and Last man standing! WOOHOO!

BARF thread with Video's that other officers who participated posted up here:
http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4088418#post4088418

Thread includes Kudo's to CC Sheriffs and Mike Cullen!

With all our talk of trackdays in this forum, sometimes we miss out on other mad riding skillz that these guys have. I regret not being able to attend this event :(
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike