Main Menu

This rain...

Started by Nesquik, October 13, 2009, 01:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoPutz

We can work something out to get you where you need to be. I might be up for a weekend ride...

Nesquik

zipbyu

Great lets get something going.  Its late friday now, so Sunday 11 ish?  I would like everyone to meet off of Lemon Drive.  Take Lemon to Chickadee Dr. its on the Right.  Go to the end of the road where the dirt road starts and cattle gate is, park and unload.  There is alot of different type of stuff out here.  I hope some can make it.  Mike, Lisa and myself went out yesterday, had a great time.
     Please respond to this or I will not be there.  Questions call or PM me. 830-8512
Myron

zipbyu

Quote from: Nesquik on October 16, 2009, 03:52:50 PM
Sucks not having a truck... My bike wont fit in the back of my jeep wrangler  :D

Get a versahaul.  If you have a hitch, It mounts sideways behind your vehical.   http://reno.craigslist.org/mcy/1416890316.html
I thought I saw one of those.  I wouldn't use it for my street bike though.

Justin

Quote from: zipbyu on October 16, 2009, 11:07:28 PM
Get a versahaul.  . . I wouldn't use it for my street bike though.
And yet, some do!

Nesquik

Id have to buy a hitch too :-\ Don't have the cash right now or id already have one haha. If my fokes weren't out of town id just take they're truck. But I'm chapped. >:(

Nesquik

Quote from: zipbyu on October 16, 2009, 10:53:36 PM
     Great lets get something going.  Its late friday now, so Sunday 11 ish?  I would like everyone to meet off of Lemon Drive.  Take Lemon to Chickadee Dr. its on the Right.  Go to the end of the road where the dirt road starts and cattle gate is, park and unload.  There is alot of different type of stuff out here.  I hope some can make it.  Mike, Lisa and myself went out yesterday, had a great time.
     Please respond to this or I will not be there.  Questions call or PM me. 830-8512
Myron

What kind of different stuff?

Yard Sale

zipbyu I'm in for Sunday at 11. Need a ride?

MotoPutz

I should be able to make it...  Need a ride nes?

Nesquik

Quote from: Putz on October 17, 2009, 10:19:35 AM
I should be able to make it...  Need a ride nes?

Yes sir.

zipbyu

Sure Eric, pick me up at 10:30.  (11550 lone desert dr. 89506) Thanks, it will be fun.  4 people so far. Different stuff like single track, roads, moguel, the Lemon pits are right their, jumps. hill climbs, and everything.

Nesquik

You guy's better take it easy on me  :D

Nesquik

You guy's beat me up pretty good lol. Still looking forward to next time. Hope your foot heals up soon Yard Sale. Now its time to finally go get some freaken food.

zipbyu

Quote from: Nesquik on October 18, 2009, 06:32:40 PM
You guy's beat me up pretty good lol. Still looking forward to next time. Hope your foot heals up soon Yard Sale. Now its time to finally go get some freaken food.

I am sure glad we took it easy on him guys.  We all had fun, Mike. Putz, Yardsale and Nesquik.