Main Menu

This rain...

Started by Nesquik, October 13, 2009, 01:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nesquik

Needs to stop so I can go play in the mud with the good ol' dirt bike  :D

XIII

quit being a pansy and just go out...can you tell my love of the rain? Bout time we got some good downpour. I really miss typhoons... :-[

Justin

Youre one tough dude, Kaze.  Especially considering the recent disaster back home  :o
scary shite

Nesquik

Idk I guess I could go out right now lol. But I gotta ride to where I ride. And I don't feel like being soaked by the time I even get there.

mikey

Love the rain I was born and raised in Seattle ;D
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

Nesquik

Yep I used to live in Tacoma love the rain too  ;D

XIII

Being born in a place where it rains when it's supposed to rain...NV is a tough place to really get comfortable in. Dry desert...far cry from wet tropics. Then again I got used to it and love it more when it rains (when the rain god see fit to piss/sweat/spit on earth)  ;D

Nesquik

I moved from here to Tacoma WA, then moved back here. There's just something about this place that I love. Not sure what it is or how i could.

youngster775

me, personally, Im hoping for torrential downpour, and water damaged carpet..... ;D
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

wills

This rain will clean off the dirt the R'Tards of NDOT put on the Truck Route! :D The weekend looks good for riding.
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

dearmash

Quote from: wills on October 13, 2009, 03:38:19 PM
This rain will clean off the dirt the R'Tards of NDOT put on the Truck Route! :D The weekend looks good for riding.

A-fucking-MEN!

Nesquik

Need more mud!!! Was loving the millions of huge puddles tho.

XIII

So you went out? Sweet. Hope you had tons of fun!

Nesquik

Sure did.. Need some peeps to ride with tho.

XIII

Unfortunately, I do not have a dirtbike... :-[