Main Menu

THIS ONE'S FOR JUSTINO

Started by youngster775, July 19, 2009, 09:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngster775

JUSTIN, YOUR SUCH A GREAT GUY, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PATIENCE AND HELP! YOUR A LIFESAVER, AND IF IT WASNT FOR YOUR HELP I WOULD HAVE NEVER MADE IT TO THE SWIM RIDE TODAY... I REALLY LEARNED MORE TODAY THAN I'VE LEARNED IN MANY YEARS, IT OPENED UP MY EYES TO ALOT OF THINGS....MY FAMILY THANKS YOU FOR EVERYTHING! YOU ROCK ;D :-*
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Justin

Hey, Thanks for the kind words!  You were awesome and used your head constantly.  To ride like that, with that degree of intense focus, is very draining (not to mention you were riding 'two up' for 250 miles on a very challenging road) 
You rode your own ride and did it at your own pace. 
Keep surrounding yourself with like minded riders, too.  If Spies and Vale invite you on a ride, it's ok to meet them at the starbucks in the morning and catch up with them at VC when they stop for something to eat.
No point in getting over your head. 
It stops being fun and it is impossible to learn when frightened. 

bebasallo

Thank you very much for your help. Without you and others with muscles to pick up my bike, I ended up somewhere and Spend a lot of $$$. So again Big THANKS   ;D

Justin

Quote from: Grienst3 on July 21, 2009, 12:17:57 PM
Thank you very much for your help. Without you and others with muscles to pick up my bike, I ended up somewhere and Spend a lot of $$$. So again Big THANKS   ;D

He clearly said "without you and THE OTHERS WITH MUSCLES"
Which means 'me,' as well as the people WITH muscles.