Main Menu

The Ride on May 31st....

Started by flyabusa, May 28, 2009, 05:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyabusa

Which location does it leave from?

:-\

yzinger

ya good Q, and where do you guys start? from ice house down? or georgetown up?

trent

I would say Carson because you guys will head over hwy 50 to icehouse... Not positive tho
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

n10sive

start is at the starbucks on Topsy lane in south Carson.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

repsol71

Hi Dale and all SSA, what time are you planning to be at Ice house? POSER511 and myself are going to meet you guys there beings I am on this side of  the hill now. Also I would like to make a suggestion and run from Wentworth to Uncle Toms Cabin and back to Ice house, make a couple of runs on that road,,,, you did come all that way and it is THE BEST road around. ;D
I am always ready to rip!!!

POSER 511

I will have the road worn out like a Reno hooker
Before you guys get here. I will leave you guys some
Sloppy seconds ;D ;D  I would get here early.I will plan on
Meeting at 50&icehouse.

repsol71

You better pack a lunch POSER 'cause I'm gonna school you,,,,hehehehheh

POSER 511

Quote from: repsol71 on May 28, 2009, 07:38:38 PM
You better pack a lunch POSER 'cause I'm gonna school you,,,,hehehehheh
be careful i might have to give you a time out. ;) ;)

repsol71

I have been for 3 weeks almost, and by the way I was jk, you are definetly going to be the teacher.  :o

POSER 511

iam looking foreword to this ride. it will be good to ride with you guys away from the track. i got a lunch spot in georgetown if that is good with every one. a/c.

n10sive

Dandelion and I will be riding over on Saturday. Unfortunately we cannot do Sunday too :(
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

yzinger

Hey repsol you coming from the sac side? I will be meeting the group the bottom of Ice house on 50 since I will be coming from pollock pines. if you wanna meet up let me know.

repsol71

Yes, POSER and I come from Salmon Falls, up Marshall Grade to Georgetown and then we will be running Wentworth a few times before we head down to hwy 50 via Ice House.

repsol71

Yzinger we will be in Georgetown fueling station around 8 am, we always like to get an early start. We can def meet up anywhere you would like, we are trying to meet the group at 50 and Ice House around when they are going to be near. If you want come up early.

yzinger

8? am? there is an 8 on the other side of the clock!?!? your insane! I may just meet up with you guys at 50/ice house intersection then. my and my friends will do a run up wentworth on the way there so if we run across you i will flag you down. Im on a blue r1 with VERY bright headlights.

Who all is going on this ride???? and what time is it leavin Carson