Main Menu

General Meeting on April 5th. Pre Track Day Meeting

Started by A DRAGON, March 25, 2009, 11:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Spoke with Alberto last week. We will be having our Pre Track Day meeting on Sunday at La Vecchia at 1pm. We will be also have out first general meeting of the year then also.
We are asking everyone to pitch in $5.00 for our food. The Club will pick up the rest.

We would also like to have a Club Photo taken for our Website. We will be doing that on April 12th at RFR. This will be a Mandatory show up. If you are in the club we really want you to show up for this photo. It will be around 1pm, Just before we do the Taste of the Track. If you don't do the track day please come out for at least the Photo. You will also be able to do 3 parade laps around the track during our lunch break.
So please everyone let's show everyone what we're made of.

See you at the TRACK!!!!!!!!!!
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

cobra23

Ok,

I really will be there.  I know of myself and 1 other rider (the CBR 1000 rider that Justin helped so much last test and tune) seriously wanting to help and be a bigger part of the group.

We will both be at the track with the travel trailer, so if anyone needs a place to hang out the awning will be up, and lawn chairs strewn about.

It is however Easter Sunday.

Seriously..is there a Preacher is the club? (not joking)

russtman

Damn , wish I could make this with you guys.   I miss that track.

Russw
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

dmh2000

Last year there was discussion of changes in how membership works, fees etc. Is any of that decided and/or going to be announced at the meeting?
dave

MotoPutz

Just for clearification... the meeting is this Sunday March, 29? but the pics will be taken at the track on our first track day April 12?

Correct?

trent

Quote from: Putz on March 26, 2009, 08:32:33 AM
Just for clearification... the meeting is this Sunday March, 29? but the pics will be taken at the track on our first track day April 12?

Correct?
The title reads April 5th meeting...
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

MotoPutz

ha, I didn't give the title a good look over, thank you.

Adiggity

Quote from: dmh2000 on March 26, 2009, 08:26:27 AM
Last year there was discussion of changes in how membership works, fees etc. Is any of that decided and/or going to be announced at the meeting?
Ask that at the meeting. As far as I know, nothing has been established.   :)

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: A DRAGON on March 25, 2009, 11:14:49 PM
Spoke with Alberto last week. We will be having our Pre Track Day meeting on Sunday at La Vecchia at 1pm. We will be also have out first general meeting of the year then also.
We are asking everyone to pitch in $5.00 for our food. The Club will pick up the rest.

We would also like to have a Club Photo taken for our Website. We will be doing that on April 12th at RFR. This will be a Mandatory show up. If you are in the club we really want you to show up for this photo. It will be around 1pm, Just before we do the Taste of the Track. If you don't do the track day please come out for at least the Photo. You will also be able to do 3 parade laps around the track during our lunch break.
So please everyone let's show everyone what we're made of.

See you at the TRACK!!!!!!!!!!

Please rsvp in this thread so I will know how much food to prepare, I don't want no hungry motorcycle gang in my establishment..... ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

knucklehead

Please rsvp in this thread so I will know how much food to prepare, I don't want no hungry motorcycle gang in my establishment..... ;D
[/quote]

+1
When in doubt....

dmh2000

dave

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

cobra23

-1 (Family emergency).

i will be at the track on the 12th though.