Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

SSA Track Days for 2009

Started by A DRAGON, January 21, 2009, 09:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mean green 79

How do I go about signing up for April 12 track day. my brother would also like to. we don't have a credit card. I would like to pay cash.

Adiggity

Quote from: mean green 79 on March 25, 2009, 12:57:02 PM
How do I go about signing up for April 12 track day. my brother would also like to. we don't have a credit card. I would like to pay cash.
Sent you a pm.

POSER 511

Quote from: Adiggity on March 25, 2009, 08:14:25 AM
Quote from: POSER 511 on March 24, 2009, 06:04:36 PM
just ck. still says 150.00 for me 5:00pm is it a honda thing?? ;D ;D ;D
I got a message from our web guy. He said to make sure you have JavaScript enabled in your browser and also asked what browser you are using. He also said to try and erase all of your browser's temp files. You may have that page with the $150 in your cache. Let me know.
iam using an apple macbook pro the browser is safari i cleared history and still says 150.00 help i sent jerome an email i may just pay
over the phone if that is possible thanks

A DRAGON

Poster511 boy. You can only get that discount if I get a disc of you with a lot of pictures on the Track. Preferable the one you posted on this thread.  I really like that shot.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

trent

OHHHHHHHHH MAAAAAAAAN Easter Sunday that sucks.... Im away from my family a lot right now.. How am I gonna tell them we are going to the track on Easter sunday... Damn....     Jerome can we have an easter egg hunt for the kids.... LOL
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

jlavallee

Does the SSA have a photographer like got blue milk or anything coming to the April 12th track day? If not, maybe Andy's buddy Angelo could be the official photographer as he seems to have the pro kit. Just snowballing here.

n10sive

we use Joe at 4theriders.com as our photographer. He has proven skills and always does a good job for us.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Adiggity

Quote from: n10sive on March 26, 2009, 11:54:29 AM
we use Joe at 4theriders.com as our photographer. He has proven skills and always does a GREAT job for us.

There, fixed it for you n10sive.  ;D

Adiggity

Quote from: POSER 511 on March 25, 2009, 08:59:17 PM
  iam using an apple macbook pro the browser is safari i cleared history and still says 150.00 help i sent jerome an email i may just pay

I forgot to tell you....Hondas aren't allowed. Especially in red! Rminds me too much of the red that comes on Aprilia. And we already have too many of those!!

Seriously though POSER, the problem you are having is because your on a Mac. Our webmaster hasn't had a chance yet to set the system up for mac. He said he should have it fixed by the end of the weekend. Worst case we will take your payment in Honda parts. But we charge double in that case, so for one $110 trackday you owe us 3 Hondas. ;)

POSER 511

Quote from: A DRAGON on March 25, 2009, 11:04:42 PM
Poster511 boy. You can only get that discount if I get a disc of you with a lot of pictures on the Track. Preferable the one you posted on this thread.  I really like that shot.
you know i will ;D. my wife says they all look alike she dosent understand.

POSER 511

Quote from: Adiggity on March 26, 2009, 01:54:53 PM
Quote from: POSER 511 on March 25, 2009, 08:59:17 PM

I forgot to tell you....Hondas aren't allowed. Especially in red! Rminds me too much of the red that comes on Aprilia. And we already have too many of those!!

Seriously though POSER, the problem you are having is because your on a Mac. Our webmaster hasn't had a chance yet to set the system up for mac. He said he should have it fixed by the end of the weekend. Worst case we will take your payment in Honda parts. But we charge double in that case, so for one $110 trackday you owe us 3 Hondas. ;)
thanks a lot for the help. times are tough how about 2 hondas and a kawi. you know i love my pics ck. with joe he will tell you. ;D ;D ;D

jlavallee

Quote from: n10sive on March 26, 2009, 11:54:29 AM
we use Joe at 4theriders.com as our photographer. He has proven skills and always does a good job for us.

Sweet, I am glad that we have a photographer for the April 12th track day. I just figured I'd throw an idea out since everyone was talking photos. ;D

n10sive

here is a sample of his shots from our last trackday

4theriders.com SSA Trackday
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Adiggity

Quote from: jlavallee on March 26, 2009, 06:25:39 PM
Sweet, I am glad that we have a photographer for the April 12th track day. I just figured I'd throw an idea out since everyone was talking photos. ;D
As far as I know he is going to try and be at all of our days this year. Lets try and support him so we can keep him around! As you can see, he takes schaaweet shots.  :)

POSER 511

;D i see the the trackday is 110.00 thanks for the help on that. i will be bringing a few friends with. looking forward to hitting the track. ;D